The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

I'm sure VI fondly remembers the last time Barcelona played Juve in CL knockout in that 1-2 QF at Camp Nou.

Can't even remember who won it for Juve, just remember one hell of a lucky break and the ball being crossed in and finished after they had been absolutely battered.  Smash and grab at its best.

The competition is becoming a little predictable. It's the reason I wanted Atleti to win tonight. I like a shock in there.

I just don't want to watch Real vs. Bayern or Real vs. Barcelona again.

Atletico winning wouldn't have been a shock really and them knocking out what's left wouldn't have been much of one either.

Anyway i agree with you on seeing the same games again, i want Bayern vs Barca and Juve vs Madrid.

Does annoy me how much time Real wasted in injury time with 3 subs, kicking the ball away and the ref blows exactly when the allotted times up. If i was a ref I'd be sure that to add any extra time wasted, happens all the time and it gets on my nerves.

I saw at least 2-3 minutes in normal-time where At. Madrid time wasted (Turan took about 2 minutes to walk off the pitch alone!), so tough turd Atleti imo.

I'm sure VI fondly remembers the last time Barcelona played Juve in CL knockout in that 1-2 QF at Camp Nou.

Can't even remember who won it for Juve, just remember one hell of a lucky break and the ball being crossed in and finished after they had been absolutely battered.  Smash and grab at its best.

Zalayeta

The competition is becoming a little predictable. It's the reason I wanted Atleti to win tonight. I like a shock in there.

Atletico winning wouldn't have been a shock really and them knocking out what's left wouldn't have been much of one either.

Anyway i agree with you on seeing the same games again, i want Bayern vs Barca and Juve vs Madrid.

They've been in 1 semi final in a gazillion years. Barcelona have been in what... 7 of the last 8? Bayern the last 4 or 5? Real 4 years?

Atletico and Dortmund before them have been a fresh hair. The days of a Monaco vs. Porto final seem ages ago

They've been in 1 semi final in a gazillion years. Barcelona have been in what... 7 of the last 8? Bayern the last 4 or 5? Real 4 years?

Atletico and Dortmund before them have been a fresh hair. The days of a Monaco vs. Porto final seem ages ago

Not bothered about history it means nothing, this Atletico winning against anyone isn't an upset.

Atletico and Dortmund before them have been a fresh hair.

No probs, but that's not what we say. A breath of fresh air is what we say, man. :thup: Call me a twat, I don't care, I'm off to bed. You got the meaning anyway.

Personally, I could watch Barca - Manchester united finals until they collapse like a dying star from embarrassment

But, aye....Bayern again. Chelsea, Man City, Stevie Gee, Best League in the world etc

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

I agree. 3 of the top 4 richest clubs in the world are in the semis surprise, surprise (lol at ManU btw).