NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

1 hour ago, pedro111 said:

Shit aye we did! [emoji38] I went for the Newcastle top with no printing this year as I had the Bruno come off my top as I was out walking about on holiday. Not a good look tbh. 

Ah the no name and number probably why it went so fast

27 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

As far as sizes go if you’re a large would it actually be a large or fit as if it’s an XS….?! I’ve experienced this before via alliexpress 

size up at least once if you can. I'm a L but order an XL or even XXL sometimes

I’m in two minds whether to order the number 8 Tonali. Not that in case he doesn’t sign, but more so because I’m 42 years old and don’t want to look like a big knacker with a players name on the back…! 

Edited by Geordie Boyo

8 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

I’m in two minds whether to order the number 8 Tonali. Not that in case he doesn’t sign, but more so because I’m 42 years old and don’t want to look like a big knacker with a players name on the back…! 

I'm 40 and I've gave up caring. Who gives a fuck? 

3 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

:lol: it is true that there’s not many fucks I give at this point in my life so why not. 

wey aye! go for it. although, I'm not sure he'll be 8. might be 20. maybe wait for the announcement :lol:

5 hours ago, Lhfm said:

No my exes don't live in Texas. Thanks to all that responded to my question. I keep checking......

The only place I’ve seen with the new kit + personalization in the US is Sports Direct, and they only have last years premier league number styles. Plus, well, it’s sports direct. 

5 hours ago, Geordie Boyo said:

Aye I know. I was thinking that, but I reckon he’ll get his number ……I really hope he gets his number…fuck it :lol:

That’s £14.94 for UCL badge + name and hopefully his number on it…! 

IMO gan radge. Also while you’re at it pick up a Mbappe #21 shirt. 

this is from the proud owner of a Fabio Zamblera third kit

8 hours ago, Geordie Boyo said:

Aye I know. I was thinking that, but I reckon he’ll get his number ……I really hope he gets his number…fuck it :lol:

That’s £14.94 for UCL badge + name and hopefully his number on it…! 

if he fails his medical and the deal falls through this is all on you buddy. It’s all on you. 

9 hours ago, Lhfm said:

No my exes don't live in Texas. Thanks to all that responded to my question. I keep checking......

Ah well, guess you can always hang your hat in Tennessee.

Edited by NE27

3 hours ago, SEMTEX said:

The only place I’ve seen with the new kit + personalization in the US is Sports Direct, and they only have last years premier league number styles. Plus, well, it’s sports direct. 

Sports Direct is in the US?

2 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

if he fails his medical and the deal falls through this is all on you buddy. It’s all on you. 

Deservedly I’ll go full-kit wanker and send myself off to Milan with it on if it doesn’t go through…