NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

The Saudi connotations are obviously a bit minging, the Noon patch looks ridiculous, the persistence with the monochrome badge is irritating and the pattern is weird. Other than that, it looks pretty sharp. The concept of green with a black/white trim is a good one aesthetically imo. This emphasises what an upgrade the Sela logo is on Fun88, too.

Would love for there to be consistency with the shorts and socks, rather than changing every time, thus chipping away at any sense of identity the change kits are likely to foster; but I won't hold my breath. 

47 minutes ago, gdm said:

Looks amazing in that pic. Rest look meh. Still hate what it stand for....not that I'm it's target audience and would be buying anyway.

The photos look like it's much higher quality than I can imagine the real thing being though, there's even like a texture to the fabric and it's not really shiny. I don't know if the fan shirt will be anything like that. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I wonder if they're giving away a free "Sharia Law for Beginners" with it?

Really don't understand how you can continue to support the club under these owners and be excited about signings the same ownership make, if you're this offended about them and think so little of them. Makes no sense.