NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

16 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

@pedro111 Does your DHGate tracking actually track yet? I also got my shipment confirmation (v quick), but it doesn't actually track yet.

Yeah it works, says it's just arrived in UK. Nah just kidding it don't work.

20 hours ago, Lhfm said:

No my exes don't live in Texas. Thanks to all that responded to my question. I keep checking......

And just like magic, NUFC Store sent an email saying personalization is now available online. It's a mere $23 upcharge here. So $110 all-in.

Which is $10 short of the free shipping amount :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, SEMTEX said:

@pedro111 Does your DHGate tracking actually track yet? I also got my shipment confirmation (v quick), but it doesn't actually track yet.

What are yous tracking through, 17 track etc?

4 hours ago, vicente_14 said:

On the subject of DH Gate, has anybody bought a retro/Asics shirt from there with Asics logo on it, and was it any good, any recommended sellers?

Go to the comments/reviews and if they are a popular seller there is typically pictures of people’s purchases. You can gauge the quality from there usually.

2 hours ago, SEMTEX said:

When you click track, do you get this? If you do, copy the "HP...." number and paste into track17.

Screenshot_20230628_182853_DHgate.jpg

Edited by STM

1 hour ago, SEMTEX said:

And just like magic, NUFC Store sent an email saying personalization is now available online. It's a mere $23 upcharge here. So $110 all-in.

Which is $10 short of the free shipping amount :rolleyes:

Get yourself a scarf.

Got my dh gate yesterday, no idea how they got it so close to the orignal so quick. Ordered it the day it came out and arrived in 19 days and it was £12.50 including delivery.  Went for size XL and fits more like an in between of a Large and an XL.

Screenshot_20230628_211238_Gallery.jpg

Edited by toonali
Size info was missing

7 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

Looks class that. No champions league badges?

Nope, didnt trust the badges to last in the wash etc, so i just went with the basic shirt. Kinda regret it now tho 🤣

8 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Just checked the status of my DHGate special, and it says its been shipped too, but with an estimated delivery date of August 22nd.

Hopefully it might get here bit sharper, tho.

Mine arrived 8 days after it shipped, so guessing that's a very conservative estimate. (Tracking was accurate too).

21 minutes ago, toonali said:

Nope, didnt trust the badges to last in the wash etc, so i just went with the basic shirt. Kinda regret it now tho 🤣

From my experience wash them on a delicate wash and NOT inside out and you should be fine.

53 minutes ago, toonali said:

Got my dh gate yesterday, no idea how they got it so close to the orignal so quick. Ordered it the day it came out and arrived in 19 days and it was £12.50 including delivery.  Went for size XL and fits more like an in between of a Large and an XL.

Looks more less identical apart from where the Noon logo is placed and bottom left Castore tag. Don’t know if it’s to do to with the black stripe being off from going directly down across the shoulders into the arms, but wouldn’t say it looked really

noticeable. 

8D7F6DD1-972C-443A-9ED9-4A1985DD8ECA.jpeg

Edited by Geordie Boyo

15 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

Looks more less identical apart from where the Noon logo is placed and bottom left Castore tag. Don’t know if it’s to do to with the black stripe being off from going directly down across the shoulders into the arms, but wouldn’t say it looked really

noticeable. 

8D7F6DD1-972C-443A-9ED9-4A1985DD8ECA.jpeg

I've checked against some the real ones online and they all seem a bit different with regards size of Sela sponsor and the sleeve/noon placement (not sure if thats down to Castore) but 1 thing that is slightly off is the noon colour, not a bright yellow as the original.

10 hours ago, toonali said:

My theory is that some of the DH gate stuff is made in the same factories, so are effectively identical.

Perhaps any surplus they make just gets sold directly. All these major manufacturers are a number of subcontractors removed from where the stuff is actually made. Wouldn’t surprise me.

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I reckon we're keeping the away kit back ready for Tonali's unveiling. Castore are probably gutted he's already out of the U21s tournament so they have less time to get a batch ready for them going on sale. 

Being woefully underprepared has never stopped them before...

Has the DH Gate got the stripes on the sleeve wrong - Noom logo is on a white stripe, the official on a black stripe or, are both just random depending on how the sleeves just happen to be stitched in the sweat shop on the hundreds of shirts they’ll produce?

49 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Has the DH Gate got the stripes on the sleeve wrong - Noom logo is on a white stripe, the official on a black stripe or, are both just random depending on how the sleeves just happen to be stitched in the sweat shop on the hundreds of shirts they’ll produce?

^ This, I suspect.

Last season, Callum was being intereviewed post match back end of the season, and the centre stripe wasn't centred and it was so jarring once you saw it.

I just thought, christ, they cant even get the quality control on the players shirts right!

Edited by TK-421