NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

On 23/07/2023 at 19:17, Rich said:

I know we had a football shirts thread previously, but is it time to go full DHGate for all your schnide NUFC and non-NUFC needs?

Been doing this for years with my kids. Odd pair of fancy footy boots and overpriced trainers too

Just now, Shearergol said:

Do the club not sell water bottles or caps or anything like that these days? My lad has an England water bottle for his football training and he's desperate to upgrade :lol:

There’s one tiny section in the club shop for tat, but not sure if they include bottles. The retail setup is a farce. 

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

Do the club not sell water bottles or caps or anything like that these days? My lad has an England water bottle for his football training and he's desperate to upgrade :lol:

The selection of merch in the club shop is dire the last time I was there for things like gifts.

2 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Took mine (4) to the club shop to try and get him some tat last Monday. There was literally nowt suitable for him.

13 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

The club shop in the Metro Centre is basically a Castore store with a couple bits of NUFC merchandise chucked in.

All the shops are, I guess because Mike Ashley wanted an easy life. 

There's no way your kit manufacturer should be running your retail shops. It should just be one item among a whole range that is managed by the club itself. 

Hopefully we'll get back to that soon. 

1 hour ago, Shearergol said:

It's pretty shit now. I'm sure when I was younger (35 now so talking mid-90s) you could buy literally anything with the club crest on. And we did. I'm sure it'll be in the club's plans sooner rather than later.

2 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

It's pretty shit now. I'm sure when I was younger (35 now so talking mid-90s) you could buy literally anything with the club crest on. And we did. I'm sure it'll be in the club's plans sooner rather than later.

Always loved getting the pre launch kit catalogue. Picking what I wanted for Xmas and so on.

Pretty sure I have the 95 kit shape in a cushion in the loft somewhere. 

now people say you can’t even get a cap or water bottle. 

5 minutes ago, FLUMPO235 said:

Always loved getting the pre launch kit catalogue. Picking what I wanted for Xmas and so on.

Pretty sure I have the 95 kit shape in a cushion in the loft somewhere. 

now people say you can’t even get a cap or water bottle. 

Few bucket hats, wallets, and plenty of scarves on the go mind. And all the training shirts you could ever wish for.

When I was a kid I went a day trip to Newcastle went to club shop I bought a long sleeved black and white top with the old crest on, a toon army tunes cd a Newcastle key ring that would pick your lottery numbers for you. You really could buy any old shite :lol:

5 hours ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

Used to love the actual NUFC shop before ashley. 

Remember monument mall club shop? That was a proper club shop with videos on showing goals and stuff. Pictures of the players everywhere. The current one is improving but is still really bare 

1 minute ago, Pancrate1892 said:

Remember monument mall club shop? That was a proper club shop with videos on showing goals and stuff. Pictures of the players everywhere. The current one is improving but is still really bare 

3 floors of pure glory.