NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

4 hours ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

?

Are you aware that this sort of statement can be considered offensive?  Do you believe that women are not strong enough mentally to stand up for themselves?  My wife would be quite offended by you believing, as a man, that you need to stand up for her and she is not capable of doing it herself.

Can I bring you some more spades?

On 28/09/2023 at 14:15, TK-421 said:

So this Fender/Adidas mural, is that all it is, or is it somehow linked to the photo of him and Bruno, where they were both dripping in the 3 stripes, and seemed like it might be for some sort of advert / campaign?

That photo was just Sam & Bruno having a few sociable pints of Carling and some pickled eggs in King St Social Club

Bruno's in there most days after training and has even won a few meat raffles

7 hours ago, Pancrate1892 said:

Probably because it looks shite and takes away half the stripes from the famous shirt  with the big rancid white patch 

You don’t need to wear the white patch in domestic cup competitions, just the red numbers. I think one of the reasons maybe that the cup numbers don’t line up correctly on the black and white stripes. Adam P mentioned it in one of his videos. 

6:00 minutes in 

can’t wait till Newcastle get rid of Castore. 

Edited by Playmaker

23 minutes ago, Playmaker said:

You don’t need to wear the white patch in domestic cup competitions, just the red numbers. I think one of the reasons maybe that the cup numbers don’t line up correctly on the black and white stripes. Adam P mentioned it in one of his videos. 

Seems daft. mind I'd rather dip my head in a bowl of anthrax then watch an Adam P video 

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Cheapest I can find ‘em is £69 on Wynsors. 

M&M direct usually do them cheaply, but I got a pair from them and they were fucking shit, didn’t last anywhere near as long as some Converse I’ve had.

They are obviously factory rejects as well, because there was stitching over the three stripes and the three stripes went further back than they are supposed too.

I think Windsor get the factory rejects as well.

It put me off Adidas for a little while until I got some new ones at Christmas time which have been mint, not Gazelle’s though.

20 minutes ago, Stifler said:

M&M direct usually do them cheaply, but I got a pair from them and they were fucking shit, didn’t last anywhere near as long as some Converse I’ve had.

They are obviously factory rejects as well, because there was stitching over the three stripes and the three stripes went further back than they are supposed too.

I think Windsor get the factory rejects as well.

It put me off Adidas for a little while until I got some new ones at Christmas time which have been mint, not Gazelle’s though.

The black adidas sambas are a more versatile alternative, obviously a lot easier to clean and maintain than suede. 

I’ve been after a pair of Gazelles for a while so think I’ll bag a pair after my hollybobs in a fortnight. 

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

5 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

The black adidas sambas are a more versatile alternative, obviously a lot easier to clean and maintain than suede. 

I’ve been after a pair of Gazelles for a while so think I’ll bag a pair after my hollybobs in a fortnight. 

I got a couple of pairs of the Daily 3.0’s in the Boxing Day sales, they were like £20-£25 or something like that.

2 hours ago, Playmaker said:

Am i missing something here....what is he going on about when he says the numbers dont line up with the stripes? 

3 hours ago, Harry 209 said:

Am i missing something here....what is he going on about when he says the numbers dont line up with the stripes? 

At the six minutes mark he shows the Botman number 4 (European/cup numbers) shirt and the number 4 looks wonky with the black and white stripes behind it. On the European kit with a full white background it doesn’t make a difference but on the black and white stripes it looks messed up.