NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Posted (edited)

At first thought I preferred replica collar but not sure now will need to compare in flesh, though price difference might be the deciding factor.

Edited by Whitley mag

Just now, Geordie Boyo said:

IMG_5286.jpeg

IMG_5288.jpeg

:lol: I mean I don't think putting them side by side really helps the new kit.

I suppose sela looks marginally better than ntl:

Posted (edited)

image.thumb.png.3ad97b6bf09cc03338ca1eef284a0e74.png

The white triangle on the authentic one is a little weird.  I prefer the white stripe coming further round but I think I'd prefer that triangle to be black.  In reality when wearing it I think it will make little difference.

edit: it it to make it look like a colar?  Looks better here:

image.png.e5800cc6d72e2a3020e45529ba9720f6.png

Edited by KetsbaiaIsBald

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

:lol: I mean I don't think putting them side by side really helps the new kit.

I suppose sela looks marginally better than ntl:

I think the new kit looks better as far how fitted and slight upgrade on the design - socks are better. I’m just not a fan of the big patch on the back. 

Sela logo definitely looks better than NTL…! :icon_puke_r:just a shame we’re not wearing it in Europe..

Edited by Geordie Boyo

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

The white triangle on the authentic one is a little weird.  I prefer the white stripe coming further round but I think I'd prefer that triangle to be black.  In reality when wearing it I think it will make little difference.

Also a slight difference on the back of the collar too, which can't really understand why they did it...

Replica (Left)... Authentic (Right)

image.thumb.png.84a3ee26229cc80a80dc78f49642ede6.png image.thumb.png.9ead2f63fa7a85995e383409bd957237.png

Edited by TK-421

4 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

edit: it it to make it look like a colar?

Which is which? I prefer the left. 

2 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

I'm addicted to watching the announcement video.

It’s actually a work of art - simply stunning tbh

Do JD Sports shops have them in store? and for locations not Newcastle if anyone knows? :D I like the look of the white training tops a lot. 

Just now, TK-421 said:

Also a slight difference on the back of the collar too, which can't really understand why they did it...

image.thumb.png.84a3ee26229cc80a80dc78f49642ede6.png image.thumb.png.9ead2f63fa7a85995e383409bd957237.png

Prefer the bottom.

1 minute ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

I didn't spot that.  Which is which?

Replica left, Authentic right (with the breathable material)

Was hoping that the socks would be similar to the ones in the 01/03 kit withe the 2 white hoops... but raging had a 160 quid adidas voucher to redeem from work, which means I'll just have to add a tenner for 2 kits for the weins and a jersey for myself.... only thing is it won't be ready till Monday.... hope my sizes are available  by then already a few sizes not available on the Adidas site lol

37 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Whey that’s me avatar for life now.

I used to live just around the corner from Grey Street in North Shields where Isak is, on Rosedale Terrace for a short while. Perfect spot like, just on the boarder with tynemouth. :P 

2 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

I used to live just around the corner from Grey Street in North Shields where Isak is, on Rosedale Terrace for a short while. Perfect spot like, just on the boarder with tynemouth. :P 

Its called West Tynemouth these days :D