NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Guaranteed they'd sell out if the offer was there. Every 'ethical' company that's had the opportunity has done it 

Maybe. The owner did just give away the company to a trust with the entire purpose of combating climate change, so you'd think they'd have some level of backbone.

Not sure where they sit on murderous regimes/sports washing mind. Isn't mentioned on their website.

10 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

Maybe. The owner did just give away the company to a trust with the entire purpose of combating climate change, so you'd think they'd have some level of backbone.

Not sure where they sit on murderous regimes/sports washing mind. Isn't mentioned on their website.

Pretty sure they supply the U.S military 

Edited by Kid Icarus

15 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

OLD MAN KLAXON 

I remember when my parents thought Asics were money grabbers for releasing the McEwans Lager version of the home kit a year after the blue star version, 3 different 'keepers tops, and the green third kit.

Castore make Asics look like Patagonia.

I may not quite be such an old man as I was just a bairn when all these kits came out, likely didn't feel the money pinch of it the same way my parents did. 

Has the reasoning behind the two different sponsor logo's ever been talked about? As a kid I was always a little disappointed as I had the blue star shirt, and in my head it felt like the team wore the McEwans Lager shirt more. 

I did like how, whilst there were three keeper tops, I only ever recall Mike Hooper wearing the orange/yellow one. Went with his ginger hair. 

25 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

I may not quite be such an old man as I was just a bairn when all these kits came out, likely didn't feel the money pinch of it the same way my parents did. 

Has the reasoning behind the two different sponsor logo's ever been talked about? As a kid I was always a little disappointed as I had the blue star shirt, and in my head it felt like the team wore the McEwans Lager shirt more. 

I did like how, whilst there were three keeper tops, I only ever recall Mike Hooper wearing the orange/yellow one. Went with his ginger hair. 

At the time a common theory was that the Blue Star didn't have the same national recognition as McEwan's Lager did. Hence why we saw McEwan's Lager on the away shirts and wore it when we wore the home kit when we played away.

My DHGate snide arrived this morning, and its absoluetly bang on, really pleased with it. Cracking for £15 delivered

image.thumb.png.9a3d589bc6bf8c5f31baf5ac5f90ba6d.png

image.png.375cec08a0d487393c1bee8bf027a3de.png

Reason for getting Burn 33 on it, I 'may' be able to get it signed by him, if not the whole squad (work connection). 

This seller also did 3XL size, which fits like a UK XL, so unlike the 'Adidas' XXL ones I bought, this one actually fits me!

Edited by TK-421

Just now, David Edgar said:

DO.  NOT.  WASH.  IT.

(Mine disintegrated :lol: )

Haha, aim as mentioned above is to hopefully get it signed and then framed. Hence only wanting to pay £15 for something for them to scribble over.

3 hours ago, ste_ne24 said:

image.thumb.png.c247e46e31722041e7251ddc633a09cf.png

off of ebay. i really wish we had an official cap

there are a couple of official caps in the club shop. They are just not on the online store. I was gonna pick one up the day after the Southampton game but forgot and at £25 I’m not sure I wanted it that much 

Edited by gdm

1 hour ago, gdm said:

there are a couple of official caps in the club shop. They are just not on the online store. I was gonna pick one up the day after the Southampton game but forgot and at £25 I’m not sure I wanted it that much 

i was outbid :lol::okay: currently at 18 quid so fuck that.

i was in the store at the ground last summer asking about caps and they said no. Not a fan of Castore but i liked the England cricket cap.