NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Quite unhappy with our badge being almost invisible. A big misstep in my opinion as it makes it increasingly easy to draw parallels about the club's identity fading away. I can see Castore, I can see Sela, I can definitely see noon, but I can't see NUFC?

I like the shirt in itself, though concerned about it's visibility on the pitch, particularly the green socks.

Edited by 80

Our badge is fucking green. I think I'd prefer if it was invisible to being green. Green is shit. Very surprised how many people like it :lol:On the plus side, we already have a matching smiley for this sack of shit. :anguish:

Never though I'd be riled up by a color. But here we are.

*kicks bin*

11 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

Our badge is fucking green. I think I'd prefer if it was invisible to being green. Green is shit. Very surprised how many people like it :lol:On the plus side, we already have a matching smiley for this sack of shit. :anguish:

Never though I'd be riled up by a color. But here we are.

*kicks bin*

hulk smash GIF

40 minutes ago, 80 said:

Quite unhappy with our badge being almost invisible. A big misstep in my opinion as it makes it increasingly easy to draw parallels about the club's identity fading away. I can see Castore, I can see Sela, I can definitely see noon, but I can't see NUFC?

I like the shirt in itself, though concerned about it's visibility on the pitch, particularly the green socks.

This the Nufc crest is barely visible

4 minutes ago, STM said:

Don't know why I can't upload photo, says file is too big?

iOS? If so, when you select the photo, at the bottom of the screen click "Show Selected" and then at the bottom right "Actual Size", and pick a smaller size.

Just now, SEMTEX said:

iOS? If so, when you select the photo, at the bottom of the screen click "Show Selected" and then at the bottom right "Actual Size", and pick a smaller size.

Na android.

Just now, STM said:

Na android.

I googled to see if there was a similar process but then got overwhelmed at the many different flavours and noped out.

Alternative solution: take a screenshot of your photo and upload that.

1 minute ago, STM said:

Would you notice? If I was walking down the road? [emoji38]

Will order another anyway. I ordered that the day it came out, so standards will improve.

Honestly idk if you saw my shit but it's not even symmetrical and it's a legitimate shirt. You'll be fine :lol: And as I say, the "authentic" kit may look like this with the patch and vinyl Castore logo.

This was last year's authentic, for reference:

image.thumb.png.706b7ab2a34b2b4d44709e46c13de189.png