NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

4 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

I am going for whomever Semtex picks just for the shits and giggles.

I just realized the Burn shirt I posted earlier was the Jing shirt. I think I misspoke and said the two I was waiting for were Jingers. They’re Jersey2026. 

I’ll find a third seller for this one I reckon. PM me for more details. 

7 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

Looking on the website now. Are we once again just keeping the keeper kit a secret? :lol: But selling only the shorts online? What is wrong with these people. 

No adult or junior third kit socks available, either :lol:

1 hour ago, pedro111 said:

Congrats mate. Patch badge or embroidered? Is  Tonali deffo going to be number 8?

it’s a patch mate and…I hope so :lol:

Wouldn’t say I was a fatty, but it’s a little bit tight on the stomach.
bit loose on the sleeves like they got that bit right for an XL, but not the waist.
overall happy though considering the price. Now it’s just a waiting game to see what number he officially gets :lol: 

IMG_2241.thumb.jpeg.2fff85bb7d21178df00dd573967c4a91.jpegIMG_2240.thumb.jpeg.c17e42755e49f22648ff93e89a3b9377.jpegIMG_2220.thumb.jpeg.3499e31148c6817cd9d74bac3b0ea571.jpeg

Edited by Geordie Boyo

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

Yes, but the yellow ones are the alternate thirds. We've had two sets of shorts (and socks) with every single Castore kit so far. 

Screenshot_20230721_120301_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.92384095ac5445c9870c5916edd3057f.jpg

Imagine being able to order all 3 tops on DH Gate for less than the price of a pair of shorts on the official store. :lol: When is there going to be a bit of cop on with the pricing of this shit?

Just now, pedro111 said:

@Geordie Boyo Looks good mate, Ive never actually seen a real champions league badge but going by the quality feel of the one I received they must be the exact same ones they use on the real thing.

I think they are, but there’s that many people I know who have their own DHgate one, it makes it hard to compare :lol: 

Definitely happy minus the stomach bit. I'm just gonna have to start doing some sit-ups and cut me portions down so it doesn’t look too obvious :lol:

10 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

I think they are, but there’s that many people I know who have their own DHgate one, it makes it hard to compare :lol: 

Definitely happy minus the stomach bit. I'm just gonna have to start doing some sit-ups and cut me portions down so it doesn’t look too obvious :lol:

Don't sit down anywhere and you'll be fine!

3 minutes ago, NE27 said:

£90 for a travel jacket man:suicide:

It's also not even the one worn by the players on there recent travel, which has a hood. 

Odd goings on with castore/club like

I made the decision to buy my local club Airdrie’s stuff this season £45 for a top. £15 for a training top and £25 for a training hoodie. That’s what it should cost. Absolute piss take at the top of the tree these days. Problem is people pay it and lap it up so the castore etc have their justification for pricing it that high 

20 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

Don't sit down anywhere and you'll be fine!

already did the test thinking it would come up like a crop top, but it actually expands quite comfortably . Obviously not very much like cos I’m not that fat :bluestar:

Edited by Geordie Boyo

1 hour ago, Geordie Boyo said:

it’s a patch mate and…I hope so :lol:

Wouldn’t say I was a fatty, but it’s a little bit tight on the stomach.
bit loose on the sleeves like they got that bit right for an XL, but not the waist.
overall happy though considering the price. Now it’s just a waiting game to see what number he officially gets :lol: 

IMG_2241.thumb.jpeg.2fff85bb7d21178df00dd573967c4a91.jpegIMG_2240.thumb.jpeg.c17e42755e49f22648ff93e89a3b9377.jpegIMG_2220.thumb.jpeg.3499e31148c6817cd9d74bac3b0ea571.jpeg

The Tonali on that is absolutely fucked 

It doesn't look any better on the official store on, but the N does look a little out of place. No big.

What I didn't realize from photos is that the numbers have a weird jagged Premier League pattern on them, and are quite shiny.