NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

I will admit having looked on my pc rather than my phone, the shirt looks a little better than I first thought. A lot is riding on the yellowness of the yellow. Fluorescent yellow :thup: Bog standard caution sign yellow :thdn:

Wish the blue was our away shirt and the green the third kit.

I've never ordered from dhgate but think I'm going to have to. My son can't wait any longer for the new shirt with Bruno on the back. Might get him a Brazil one too since they are so cheap.

55 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

It doesn't look any better on the official store on, but the N does look a little out of place. No big.

What I didn't realize from photos is that the numbers have a weird jagged Premier League pattern on them, and are quite shiny.

Looking at the Bruno .G letting, there doesn’t seem to be a lot of difference with the odd letter looking a bit out of place. God knows how many people they have in a warehouse sorting them all :ninja:

I never really noticed with the pattern till you mentioned. Doesn’t seem to be a that noticeable.  Like I say can’t grumble with price eh 

Edited by Geordie Boyo

4 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Ordered 3rd kit from the man, the myth, the legend, Yuchen_clothing. 

image.png.4661ef5cb494339dfa28fd282cfb5124.png

Looks like DHGate need to update their database to allow more than 5 digits for their transaction counter.

1 minute ago, pedro111 said:

Howay @SEMTEX have ya picked ya gadgie yet?

I'm itching like fuck here to order.

nahhhh ive taken a deex but nothing has tipped the scales yet. On the plus side though, my two shirts from your seller have started tracking finally.

I'm debating getting a player version, as I'm confused what they're considering a "fan" version given what I just received from the Jingster.

1 hour ago, SEMTEX said:

image.thumb.png.2630ec036fc1e826e90f807d65c2f0ad.png

:undecided:

They're definitely changing our crest soon like.

Would rather they revert to the type of badges that were on the Puma kits than change the badge for the sake of them being embroidered. Not arsed about embroidered crests personally, don't think any other club in the league even does them anymore.

33 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Would rather they revert to the type of badges that were on the Puma kits than change the badge for the sake of them being embroidered. Not arsed about embroidered crests personally, don't think any other club in the league even does them anymore.

Can’t win, I’d take those puma type badges back or the pro shirt badge like we got first season with castore.