NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

1 minute ago, sushimonster85 said:

Wonder if they have gone early, or something has been worked out with Castore. They technically still have a few days left, right?

I just don't think they care 

Posted (edited)

Not a great look that were partnered with Bet MGM at the minute. They're without doubt one of the most crooked betting sites out there. Refusing to honour people's bets and not paying out when people win big money. Asking for proof of yours and your wife's bank account statements etc.

Yet they keep hiring famous people for their ads.

If anyone thinks of using them because they're connected to us. Please don't.

Edited by Scotty66

1 minute ago, Scotty66 said:

Not a great look that were partnered with Bet MGM at the minute. They're without doubt one of the most crooked betting sites out there. Refusing to honour people's bets and not paying out when people win big money. Yet they keep hiring famous people for their ads.

If anyone thinks of using them because there connected to us. Please don't.

Mate, we are owned by Saudi Arabia. :lol:

I think morality was fucked off in football a long time ago.

True [emoji38]

That was more of a heads up to people on here really. Just stay away as if you ever win big money from anything they won't let you have it.

2 minutes ago, STM said:

Mate, we are owned by Saudi Arabia. :lol:

I think morality was fucked off in football a long time ago.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Aye I was gonna say, we can't have them bringing down the good name of Saudi Arabia :lol:

Not even being a dick, it's just so funny how easily forgotten it is.

Mason Greenwood, anyone? 

Just now, Groundhog63 said:

Mason Greenwood, anyone? 

Funny isn't it.. associated with beheadings, fine... peados and rapists people go mental.

You can fiddle with kids, provided they don't have heads. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Not a great look that were partnered with Bet MGM at the minute. They're without doubt one of the most crooked betting sites out there. Refusing to honour people's bets and not paying out when people win big money. Asking for proof of yours and your wife's bank account statements etc.

Yet they keep hiring famous people for their ads.

If anyone thinks of using them because there connected to us. Please don't.

Every single betting company does this.

On 27/05/2024 at 12:16, Harry 209 said:

So I'm led to believe that shop opens on Wednesday but the adidas deal doesn't start till Saturday, so I'm wondering what on earth they are going to be selling in there for the first 3 days? No way are they going to drag all the unsold dregs of Castore across the road for the grand opening.....

Castore stuff will be job lot sold to discount retailers, TK Maxx, M&M Direct, and even possibly that mystery football shirt company.

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

Every single betting company does this.

They do verification and kyc checks but most of the big ones end up paying out. MGM will have you running in circles until you give up or go to the ombudsman.

She after coming back to mine after a first date and I start showing her my my LEGO collection first. 

Posted (edited)

They've done a good job stopping leaks. They've manufactured tens of thousands of shirts, QCd, packaged and shipped them half way round the world and not a single person has taken a photo of ANYTHING.

Edited by Harry 209

Just now, Harry 209 said:

They've done a good job stoppong leaks. They've manufactured tens of thousands of shirts, QCd, packaged and shipphed them half way round the world and not a single person has taken a photo of ANYTHING.

Worrying

6 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

They've done a good job stopping leaks. They've manufactured tens of thousands of shirts, QCd, packaged and shipphed them half way round the world and not a single person has taken a photo of ANYTHING.

Literal swords of Damocles hanging over their heads…

Posted (edited)

Bummer but I never buy kits anyway (this season’s sponsorless notwithstanding) so it’s not a big deal. :lol: 

Edited by cubaricho