NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

I do remember one of the early footy headlines leaks being a v neck, looks like that’s what it’ll be, if they’re trying to replicate the 01/03 SBR kit. 

2 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

Also, look what this 'Scott Tomlinson' chap says.....if true, it doesn't even have the retro badge on it! Which would mean its 100% teamwear with our badge stuck on it.

I did think the retro badge being on it was a bit random and weird 

4 minutes ago, gdm said:

I did think the retro badge being on it was a bit random and weird 

Agreed. But at least it meant it had at least one unique element to it. 

3 hours ago, NSG said:

I think this is the genuine kit fwiw.

image.thumb.png.43474b95e2fe44b25552a0e18b12ad90.png

So, either the mock-up pics which the Chinese factories copied were significantly wrong - in that the Sela logo is white font with black surround rather than the other way around - or there's a significant design difference between the kids and adult shirt.

3 hours ago, Joelinton7 said:

I do remember one of the early footy headlines leaks being a v neck, looks like that’s what it’ll be, if they’re trying to replicate the 01/03 SBR kit. 

So this is the one footy headlines categorically said was NOT the new shirt, but the listing posted earlier mentions a V-neck which the other 'real' shirt doesn't have...

fake-newcastle-united-24-25-home-kit (4).jpg

10 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Gagging for the bloody thing to get released now. 

9 hours ago, TBG said:

She after coming back to mine after a first date and I start showing her my my LEGO collection first. 

:lol: 

3 hours ago, Izakaya said:

So this is the one footy headlines categorically said was NOT the new shirt, but the listing posted earlier mentions a V-neck which the other 'real' shirt doesn't have...

fake-newcastle-united-24-25-home-kit (4).jpg

Think it could be like this Arsenal away kit but who knows at this point. 

IMG_6624.jpeg

26 minutes ago, NUFC_Chris said:

Temporary shop opened this morning apparently. Thought we might’ve seen the online shop go live as well. 

Thought we may have seen an official announcement today also

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

It's reminding me of that portacabin one that used to be near Haymarket in the early '90s.

Used to be one in the car park too on barrack road, as the ground was getting revamped. Vaguely remember going in as a kid :D 

29 minutes ago, patrone said:

🙄

What's with the eye rolls? Given it's only temporary while to do up the existing store, I think it looks class :lol:

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, 54 said:

What's with the eye rolls? Given it's only temporary while to do up the existing store, I think it looks class :lol:

Soz, I was looking for 👀

And yeh, for a few containers stuck together it is really well done.

They are quite cosy to be fair, I "lived" out of one for 6 months back in the day 😂

Edited by patrone

8 minutes ago, Checko said:

Like the use of the round NUFC badge - think it looks way better for casuals.

Didn't go in the club shop much recently, but apart from the Score Draw Retro Shirts, did they sell other leisurewear with the round NUFc badge on? 

Just wonder if it renewed use points to/confirms it being used on one of the new Adidas kits?

7 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Didn't go in the club shop much recently, but apart from the Score Draw Retro Shirts, did they sell other leisurewear with the round NUFc badge on? 

Just wonder if it renewed use points to/confirms it being used on one of the new Adidas kits?

I don't think so, last couple of times I was in either Metro Centre or SJP it was just generic Castore stuff with our current badge stuck on.

1 hour ago, patrone said:

They are quite cosy to be fair, I "lived" out of one for 6 months back in the day 😂

The ones in Thumrait in Oman I lived in for several months at a time, were a touch warmer than cosy if memory serves me right 😂