NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

3 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

I could be wrong but leaving it so late is really smart, puts so much pressure on the league to just sign off due to manufacturing deadlines. 

I know it’s bad of me, but im happy it’s a related party I can’t wait to see the tears of salt flow. 

Had to wait until champions league qualification ? To get more / justify more money ? 

Edited by JonBez comesock

Just now, JonBez comesock said:

Had to wait into champions league qualification ? To get more / justify more money ? 

For sure, it makes no sense to sign off on anything before knowing what competitions we would be playing in. 

Also makes it very difficult for the EPL to argue we should get less than say a spurs or Chelsea when we will have a bigger showcase next season. 

2 minutes ago, NUFC_Chris said:

They’ll still be in negotiations with a few different business I think. Could be anyone but I kind of hope it isn’t related a party. 

Is there any Saudi business that isn't a related party?

If it's literally just 'sela' then it's about as much as you can reasonably hope for. Add the additional characters and the weird logo and it's no different to the cluttered shit we currently have. 

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

If it's literally just 'sela' then it's about as much as you can reasonably hope for. Add the additional characters and the weird logo and it's no different to the cluttered shit we currently have. 

I think it's a much nicer logo than Fun88, but it's also not a gambling company so I guess my view is automatically going to be favourable.

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I think it's a much nicer logo than Fun88, but it's also not a gambling company so I guess my view is automatically going to be favourable.

:lol: Gambling companies are obviously shit, but it's pretty funny to have a preference for a branch of the Saudi PIF. 

1 minute ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Was under the impression that the front of shirt sponsor wasn’t going to be Saudi-based. 

There was previous talk about another Middle Eastern country based company (Qatar or Abu Dhabi?)

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

:lol: Gambling companies are obviously shit, but it's pretty funny to have a preference for a branch of the Saudi PIF. 

Yeah of course, but they are just a marketing company or something like that. Since we're owned by PIF ourselves, that aspect is already factored in :lol:

Guest reefatoon
36 minutes ago, aussiemag said:

image.thumb.png.ba31fd0b47c9f57079718e97e1285d9a.jpg

[emoji38] Sometimes it’s better to bring nothing to the table. Terrible effort :lol: