NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

3 hours ago, Interpolic said:

How's the sizing on the real ones? Can you choose one without the Noon patch or will you only get one of those if you're lucky early doors? 

They all have the Noon patches on, however there was a rumour on Twitter that the club store was putting out new tops that did not yet have the Noon patch on when they were selling out of others.

31 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

No, I believe just shef wed 2 years in a row. Didn't yield many goals (last minute Andy cole strike 0-1 the first game) then the year later a dour 0-0 draw - bloody Keegan always winning or losing 4-3

Which was especially ironic considering the game that made everyone realise the kit clash issues between the sides was a total goal fest. The Alex Mathie game at St James with both sides in away shirts. 

Edited by sushimonster85

Irrationally annoyed about the sock situation. Are they black or white ffs? Why have the pic promos with one colour and the shop stocked with the opposite? Amateur as fuck. 

11 minutes ago, broony said:

Are the sizing the same as last year? Was xl last time around and was going to get the same. 

If your anything like me, perhaps go up a size each year ?

Joking aside, normally choose an XL in most clothes (46” chest) but ordered a 2XL in the training t-shirt ;will get much more wear than a strip). 

12 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Hmm, I thought with the new names and numbers everyone was going back to straight orientation for 23/24.

image.thumb.png.64ef53e56bfb4da01fc4679d7dc222c1.png

Screenshot_20230611-113706_YouTube.thumb.jpg.01d93a5b2ca7c325c40c4ec65c5c9e67.jpg

Looks like it. That's from the PL's official promo when the font change was announced. 

23 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Irrationally annoyed about the sock situation. Are they black or white ffs? Why have the pic promos with one colour and the shop stocked with the opposite? Amateur as fuck. 

Part of the reason I didn’t buy a shirt yesterday, the whole thing was chaos. Cardboard boxes all over the floor, no info about patches, no confidence in the printing either. 

Wait until it settles down in a month’s time. 

19 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Part of the reason I didn’t buy a shirt yesterday, the whole thing was chaos. Cardboard boxes all over the floor, no info about patches, no confidence in the printing either. 

Wait until it settles down in a month’s time. 

? that’s castore

they design some nice shirts, but rank amateur in every other department.

no idea why people are wetting themselves over the thought of getting Adidas and ending up with a Juventus style shirt. obviously the club has some involvement with the design. and we’re in good hands with the likes of Eales.

10 minutes ago, Big River said:

? that’s castore

:lol:

Adidas seem to pitch a lot of shirts as lifestyle items, in addition to just being replicas. Makes sense commercially but can lead to some wacky designs. The Juve range seemingly the case in point in terms of the home, but the third is sleek as fuck. 

juventus-23-24-home-kit(3).thumb.jpg.fd480418f4010e809e97f1e7f67a7735.jpg

juventus-23-24-away-third-kits(5).thumb.jpg.7518d4daee62e3101fb8e8e256ee0556.jpg

juventus-23-24-away-third-kits(6).thumb.jpg.c571489a3c9e02cd936c9d3f024077cc.jpg

madrid2324awaykit(5).thumb.jpg.e7b5ac95cac8abb98157d8c6eb842f88.jpg

Castore have done some good designs but, providing there was some guarantee of a safeguard re the home shirt, I'd still take an Adidas switch every day of the week. It's the stripes; it's just right. 

4 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Castore have done some good designs but, providing there was some guarantee of a safeguard re the home shirt, I'd still take an Adidas switch every day of the week. It's the stripes; it's just right. 

wonder if we could just ask them to repurpose the 17/18 Juve shirt. close to perfection!

image.thumb.jpeg.a4adae402e98e5141199d228cfdacc6a.jpeg

Why did the club shop throw the black socks on the mannequins?! They know the white socks are official. That’s just bad on their part to force selling something.  

New PL kit fonts are massive, Jesus. 

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

Yeah I’ve been wondering the same but probably more calmly ? Are they officially white with black turnovers? Always think socks should catch the eye to help the players so all for this if so.