NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

1 hour ago, Jack27 said:

image.thumb.png.50b8ff646df31e16ee30226b102828d1.png

image.thumb.png.e816a5138a6503fd79ef558c7677e606.png

LUSH

Reminds me of when Lego used to do women figures, but because they were the same shape as men they’d have to paint an hourglass figure onto the torso 

IMG_7675.jpeg.ea096ed2c81feee622814b8ff8bf8597.jpeg

Any photos of the snide away kit that someone apparently had yesterday in the away end. 

Proper Spanish paper shop special.

On 15/05/2024 at 07:01, Optimistic Nut said:

In-laws brought me this back from Turkey to say thank you for dogsitting. :lol:

IMG-20240515-WA0000.jpeg

On the back of this, father in law got himself this. I think it could be the real thing. 

Screenshot_20240520-182439.png

5 minutes ago, Armchair Pundit said:

Is it really that see through on the back?

Aye, I believe that’s the pro version, so what the players get, so the material will be extra thin. The normal one will be a little thicker, but still fairly thin.

You often do need a base layer on these days.

10 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Reminds me of when Lego used to do women figures, but because they were the same shape as men they’d have to paint an hourglass figure onto the torso 

You can tell by the jawline that they transitioned.

14 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

3 minutes ago, Stifler said:

You can tell by the jawline that they transitioned.

From the Lord of the Rings collection 

Legolass or Legolad

9 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Aye, I believe that’s the pro version, so what the players get, so the material will be extra thin. The normal one will be a little thicker, but still fairly thin.

You often do need a base layer on these days.

Think the pic is a replica fan one as it says Aero ready in the bottom corner. Player/pro issues are heat ready.

21 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Pretty sure that’s Arteta 

Remaining sized shirts from £10 now on club shop, £8.50 with code and not much more for pro versions, plus £5 for personalisation. 

They made an Adidas advert last Wednesday,  up at Alnwick, a few fans there as extras and had to sign nda and leave phones off etc.

A few of the players there like Big Joe, Schar and so on.

Obviously no pictures ? 

4 hours ago, mighty__mag said:

Why do the outer black stripes need to be shaped, just want a natural black white striped shirt.

Stop messing with the shape of a frigging stripe!

Because that's what the template is. Anyone of any status has the exact same design, just edited with their own colour scheme. The days of having something unique to the club are long, long gone. 

Fwiw I think it's a bit of a relief if the fangs are black. The outer stripes would've been ludicrously narrow otherwise. 

6 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

The days of having something unique to the club are long, long gone. 

Unfortunately true as far as Adidas are concerned.

Suppose they can do one off specials which is where they can cream it.

Why go through all the hubbub of making us an "elite" Adidas club and paying us lots of money for the privilege just to give us something basic as fuck and completely uninspiring like that?

That can't be real. The sleeves are a complete mess. 3 straight lines, 2 random curves and at the bottom of the sleeve a complete white section that doesn't really match with anything.

Kind of looks like two kits morphed into one.

Shockingly overhyped if that's what it really is.

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Because that's what the template is. Anyone of any status has the exact same design, just edited with their own colour scheme. The days of having something unique to the club are long, long gone. 

Fwiw I think it's a bit of a relief if the fangs are black. The outer stripes would've been ludicrously narrow otherwise. 

They're not long gone, castore managed to stick to the tradition with their home kits. 

Adidas could have gone with the 09/10 template, perfect example of the right balance of stripes.

I just don't like it when kits (especially home) drift away from traditional styles.

Puma once did something weird with the stripes, 12/13 home, still haunts me now, daft little distorted stripes. 

3 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

They're not long gone, castore managed to stick to the tradition with their home kits. 

I was on about us under Adidas specifically. We'll never get a unique design as long as they're our manufacturer. Same as anyone associated with Nike. 

6 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

On the back of this, father in law got himself this. I think it could be the real thing. 

Screenshot_20240520-182439.png

adidas logo too small on that. Its as big as fuck nowadays.