NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

23 minutes ago, MidfieldGeneral said:

Is soccer03 like DH Gate where you need to order a size up? 

I think its all the same stuff from China, basically. So yeah, size up.

Incidentally, just had the despatch email for my order of 2 Brazil shirts (for me and my son) from Soccer03, ordered 7th July.

Edited by TK-421

2 hours ago, TK-421 said:

I think its all the same stuff from China, basically. So yeah, size up.

Incidentally, just had the despatch email for my order of 2 Brazil shirts (for me and my son) from Soccer03, ordered 7th July.

That'll be the same day i got mine then when i posted the picture of the Bruno G Brazil shirt. I'm still waiting on them telling me they've posted it. I ordered that Tonali shirt the same day and it arrived today. It took 8 days to get here from when they emailed me. Hopefully will hear from them soon as there's also some more Newcastle tops in that order we're taking to Greece as gifts in four weeks time.

Sorry to be thick with this, but is this website you order soccer 03 stuff and can you pay with PayPal and stuff like that? It’s not though DHgate?

going to Majorca in a couple of months and maybe naive, but thinking if the little one is wearing a Spain top he’s less likely to get squirted with a water pistol or caught in a riot. 😂

IMG_4851.jpeg

Aye its separate from DHgate i believe. I mean as separate as you get i guess as it's China :lol:

I'm sure i seen a paypal logo but i was never given the option when i paid for my order as that would of been my preferred way of paying

1 hour ago, FLUMPO235 said:

Sorry to be thick with this, but is this website you order soccer 03 stuff and can you pay with PayPal and stuff like that? It’s not though DHgate?

going to Majorca in a couple of months and maybe naive, but thinking if the little one is wearing a Spain top he’s less likely to get squirted with a water pistol or caught in a riot. 😂

IMG_4851.jpeg

It's just a different website selling the same stuff. That said, if there isn't an option to pay by PayPal I definitely wouldn't use it. 

Try ezyjersey instead. 

11 minutes ago, Izakaya said:

It's just a different website selling the same stuff. That said, if there isn't an option to pay by PayPal I definitely wouldn't use it. 

Try ezyjersey instead. 

I’ve used it countless times as have many people I know and it’s fine 

20 hours ago, ste_ne24 said:

soccer03 is just sports clothing from what i've seen and dhgate you could probably buy a suitcase nuke along with your dodgy town top.

Just seen this but i doubt it'll get here before i'm away

image.thumb.png.08f377bed1011085e4e55ef85b668f40.png

Where was this one at?

Tried DHG and nothing returns

What's the deal with names and numbers? If I've already got my kit from the website and have my receipt, can I go into the club shop or JD and get names and numbers on?

Edited by Kid Icarus

26 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

What's the deal with names and numbers? If I've already got my kit from the website and have my receipt, can I go into the club shop or JD and get names and numbers on?

JD don’t do names and number. You would have to go to the shop, they won’t give a fuck where you got it from, just charge you.

You won’t get any insurance incase they do it wrong/burn it, which can happen when they are careless.