NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

On 24/09/2024 at 22:47, Theregulars said:

Every time I convince myself my other half wants Newcastle gear, it’s a horrible no

My wife wore a pair of Newcastle shorts under her wedding dress when we got married. I had my Newcastle shorts on under my stuff as well, neither knew about the other until after the ceremony for photos.

2 minutes ago, madras said:

My wife wore a pair of Newcastle shorts under her wedding dress when we got married. I had my Newcastle shorts on under my stuff as well, neither knew about the other until after the ceremony for photos.

Bit of a swerve for you to both drop trou for photos. 

Just now, BlueStar said:

Bit of a swerve for you to both drop trou for photos. 

She lifted her dress for the supposed garter shot, so I dropped my trousers (fnarr fnarr)

Ano there's been a bit of hype around this originals collection but there won't be queues outside club shop like a kit launch will they?

Also anyone any idea if JD will be stocking it?

Edited by Geordie Magpie

3 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

If it make you feel any better, I got mine from American about a month back. 

what did you get bruv? the long sleeve black and white shirt?

1 hour ago, Geordie Magpie said:

Ano there's been a bit of hype around this originals collection but there won't be queues outside club shop like a kit launch will they?

Also anyone any idea if JD will be stocking it?

Adidas online and JD should have it.

They have for other clubs that have the same range. Not sure if JD will stock it in store though.

3 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Bought the away shirt the for my lads.

7-year old wanted Tonali on the back.

9-year old chose Kelly:mung:

:lol: nah no way, you didn't put your foot down mate?

Just now, The Butcher said:

Nah. :aww:

I must be some right tough bastard :lol: my son wanted an american football jersey and I said sure, but made him select another player "son, you will get this one b/c 1) its your first NFL jersey and 2) this guy is going to be in the hall of fame, the other guy...he's awesome but jury still out if he's even going to be around long term" .... my son is turning 7 in 2 months :lol: 

3 hours ago, Kanji said:

"I ain't caught my breath since that chip in 96 brev" 

Iconic line. 

Over to you, Worflags. 

Had heard of Cas before but thought he was just another London drill artist. Gave his newest album a go after seeing him on the promo stuff and jeez it's amazing. Got a proper Blade Runner dystopian synth thing going on. 

6 hours ago, Kanji said:

I must be some right tough bastard :lol: my son wanted an american football jersey and I said sure, but made him select another player "son, you will get this one b/c 1) its your first NFL jersey and 2) this guy is going to be in the hall of fame, the other guy...he's awesome but jury still out if he's even going to be around long term" .... my son is turning 7 in 2 months :lol: 

Some of the NFL jerseys I had as a kid were brutal. Wish I had some guidance, obviously being a Lions fan didn't help.

7 hours ago, Izakaya said:

Over to you, Worflags. 

Had heard of Cas before but thought he was just another London drill artist. Gave his newest album a go after seeing him on the promo stuff and jeez it's amazing. Got a proper Blade Runner dystopian synth thing going on. 

Defo not drill. That stuff is utter shite, IMO. 

Often uses synth, 80s sort of beats for his music. He has done some much heavier and more typical rap beats and songs back in the day. The Number 23 mixtape is also incredible. Guessing it’s a nod to Shola and not Michael Jordan :lol: 

It will never get released because of copyright. But his Commercial 2 mixtape is his best stuff ever, I think. Outrageous flow and some hilarious lyrics (I’m in the sticks like Pat Jennings, my personal favourite) over 3-4 tracks from the Drive soundtrack. It’s on Youtube. Can get the tape cassette for about 400 quid online, if not :lol: