NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

4 hours ago, CPL said:

Does anyone recommend a particular seller on the knock off websites?

Ordering from DHGate is a bit of a lottery, in terms of sellers. I think you just have to go off the ratings/reviews as best you can.

So far I've ordered 3 knocks offs - The 95-96 home and away, and this seasons Castore Home shirt.

Both of the Adidas ones were smaller than they should have been and unwearable for me (2XL fitted like a UK Medium).

The 95-96 home shirt was great apart from the dodgy crest (uneven stripes on shield, and the detailing not great), but it had all the right labels, tags and the shirt material itself was like the original. Even the buttons were 'Adidas'. The brown ale logo is stiff as a board too, which I believe is another common issue with them, and shows it up as a fake.

The 95-96 away shirt was the wrong material (I think), and the collar was bright white, not off-white as the original was. It had the same issue with the crest, and was missing the stripes on the sleeves, and had random plain buttons, but had all other adidas badges and tags. The brown ale logo was also a vinyl iron-on, which I'm not sure was as original either (was it felt?).

The Castore shirt was spot on, almost like it was bought from the club shop including Noon on the sleeve, which made me wonder if these fakes are made in the same sweat shops as the real ones! Also available in larger sizes, but still slightly off with UK sizing (3XL fits like a UK XL).

All of these shirts had the correct PL lettering and numbering for their respective age.

Edited by TK-421

19 minutes ago, CPL said:

Thanks. For the price, I guess it’s worth a punt. Definitely want a Bruno 39 one for the bairn 

Would he be wearing junior sizes because the alt shirt is £25 on newcastle website and with Bruno printing £40.

2 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

Would he be wearing junior sizes because the alt shirt is £25 on newcastle website and with Bruno printing £40.

She's a girl! 

Ended up ordering a home kit with Bruno on the back and the away kit with Trippier. £27 so that's two tops for the holiday sorted 😊

Hi Guys - Does anyone know where I can buy a half and half Newcastle vs. Man Utd scarf from yesterday's match (Not the Carabao final!)? Is it just a case of waiting for them to come on ebay? I'm looking to commemorate my newborn sons first match, and the victory over his mum's team (and our local team)! Thanks in advance, Kieran. 

5 minutes ago, tomlkier said:

Hi Guys - Does anyone know where I can buy a half and half Newcastle vs. Man Utd scarf from yesterday's match (Not the Carabao final!)? Is it just a case of waiting for them to come on ebay? I'm looking to commemorate my newborn sons first match, and the victory over his mum's team (and our local team)! Thanks in advance, Kieran. 

As much as I hate half and half scarves (their badge doesn’t belong anywhere near ours), maybe try the Backpage https://www.tbpsportsmemorabilia.co.uk

May be worth contacting them if you can’t see it on their site. 

Tell you what's great

Walking round to the park with the littleun and all the kids are knocking about in Newcastle tops again. Used to knock me sick seeing man city Liverpool shirts etc etc

The 130th anniversary shirt came today but quality doesn't feel great and like the home shirt, feels a bit tight for a large. Don't think it's me so will be returning it I think. Anyone else think the sizes are a bit small? 

Yes. Finally got round to ordering some shirts on DHgate this season (current season, and 95 home) and they were too tight, so gave them away. Would certainly recommend going for one size up to anyone making a first purchase.

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/04/2023 at 18:33, CPL said:

The 130th anniversary shirt came today but quality doesn't feel great and like the home shirt, feels a bit tight for a large. Don't think it's me so will be returning it I think. Anyone else think the sizes are a bit small? 

I’ve sized up on all my Castore tops.

The nephew is after a Newcastle top, but do we know if we are getting a new kit next season? Don't want to fork out for something that'll be out of date in a couple of months.

4 minutes ago, Stal said:

The nephew is after a Newcastle top, but do we know if we are getting a new kit next season? Don't want to fork out for something that'll be out of date in a couple of months.

There will definitely be a new kit for next season. Sounds like Castore again with a new shirt sponsor. 

4 minutes ago, Stal said:

We are 100% getting new kits and likely new sponsors. However, there are usually some deals on so if you want a bargain it's worth looking at them. I think the third kit is half price right now on the club website.

49 minutes ago, Stal said:

We’ll 100% have new shirts next season that’s always a given.

65% off kitbag today (not sure how long for)

https://www.kitbag.com/en/?query=newcastle united&_ref=p-HP:m-TYPEAHEAD:i-r-0c-0:po-0

Junior kits really cheap.

Little one's kit came today from DHgate. Really happy with the quality from first looks. Will see how they are after a few washes but wouldn't hesitate to buy again. 

1 hour ago, TK-421 said:

Just had a look on DHGate, and a few sellers have the alleged Saudi Green shirt for next season already!

My daughter was photographed yesterday in home / away kit 

Her teammate had the training kit on 

promotional photos completed yesterday (men and women)

Exciting 🖤🤍

Can’t say anything 😬

1 minute ago, JonBez comesock said:

My daughter was photographed yesterday in home / away kit 

Her teammate had the training kit on 

promotional photos completed yesterday (men and women)

Exciting 🖤🤍

Can’t say anything 😬

for next season?