NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

39 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Probably has a contracted on sale date. Same thing happened with the home shirt last season. If you bought in the first few weeks you got one without the Noon sleeve patch.

XL had long sold out but then one of the lasses opened a box behind the till and says weve got them here but without noon patch, was over the moon cos it looked better 

1 minute ago, Pancrate1892 said:

XL had long sold out but then one of the lasses opened a box behind the till and says weve got them here but without noon patch, was over the moon cos it looked better 

Over the noon

5 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

How the fuck do they not have enough proper stock?

26 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Black and white stripes on the back, red numbers, 1983 style collar, black and white sponsor. I think I’ll actually have to buy it :lol:

I haven’t bought a new toon top (only retro) since 2007.

The yellow Noon sticker is the only thing that ruins it imo. I hate sleeve sponsors in general

I honestly think this is already a modern classic. 

Aye. I don't think we'll be too far away from back sponsors.

3 minutes ago, broony said:

How the fuck do they not have enough proper stock?

Seems to be an ongoing thing with castore. My lass wanted the girls top (home) was told in the September that it was coming in in a matter of weeks....it never went on sale. Fucking misogynistic cunts

I don’t know if it helps anyone, but if you buy in store, you get 20% off with a blue light card, that doesn’t apply to the names/numbers, and patches though.

Edited by Stifler

Ordered online with a £50 voucher I've been sitting on for this moment. My first order since Castore and based on this thread I get the feeling I'm not seeing it within their 5-7 day estimate. :lol:

While daft but seeing photos of people queuing to buy the new jersey gave me goosebumps... just like the old days.... never thought I would see the likes again......

Really embarrsed as im approaching  30 [emoji38] but i want the new Jersey with 2 Trippier on the back and the CL badges on the arms lol but I just want them to confirm what the font is and will they put a big patch on before putting on the CL numbers like the ones the players will be wearing ? Lol

Just now, GavMcEl said:

While daft but seeing photos of people queuing to buy the new jersey gave me goosebumps... just like the old days.... never thought I would see the likes again......

Really embarrsed as im approaching  30 [emoji38] but i want the new Jersey with 2 Trippier on the back and the CL badges on the arms lol but I just want them to confirm what the font is and will they put a big patch on before putting on the CL numbers like the ones the players will be wearing ? Lol

All the top clubs have cup font, can’t see us being different now we’re in Europe.

Just now, RodneyCisse said:

All the top clubs have cup font, can’t see us being different now we’re in Europe.

Aye I know lad, but teams with stripes /hoops have to have a patch over the stripes before any number is put on, like we did in the early 90s with Asics or in Europe under sir bobby...

So if they use a black patch the number will more than likely be white, 

Or will the club shop just put the cup font in red on the shirt way out a patch ? Lol I'm confusing meself here lol