NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

From that Twitter post earlier, someone has put the DHGate special next to a genuine womens shirt (which may account for difference in Sela logo size)...

Edited by TK-421

1 hour ago, pedro111 said:

I went with Jersey2026. Ordered a Big Jow Brazil shirt as well.

Ordered TWO nufc shirts. Both printed. 

I’m guessing your shipment notification is fake news like. Probably just marked it like that so you can’t cancel the order.  

6 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

Ordered TWO nufc shirts. Both printed. 

I’m guessing your shipment notification is fake news like. Probably just marked it like that so you can’t cancel the order.  

Nice! Don't blame me if they are shite though! I got a tracking number for my shirts so I don't know I hope they have shipped. Should be here inside 3 weeks they reckon.

4 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

Nice! Don't blame me if they are shite though! I got a tracking number for my shirts so I don't know I hope they have shipped. Should be here inside 3 weeks they reckon.

I think we did the same thing last year 😅 

That fun88 came off so quickly. Pretty happy with it tbh. 

8 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

I think we did the same thing last year 😅 

That fun88 came off so quickly. Pretty happy with it tbh. 

Shit aye we did! [emoji38] I went for the Newcastle top with no printing this year as I had the Bruno come off my top as I was out walking about on holiday. Not a good look tbh. 

1 hour ago, pedro111 said:

Shit aye we did! [emoji38] I went for the Newcastle top with no printing this year as I had the Bruno come off my top as I was out walking about on holiday. Not a good look tbh. 

Ah the no name and number probably why it went so fast

27 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

As far as sizes go if you’re a large would it actually be a large or fit as if it’s an XS….?! I’ve experienced this before via alliexpress 

size up at least once if you can. I'm a L but order an XL or even XXL sometimes

I’m in two minds whether to order the number 8 Tonali. Not that in case he doesn’t sign, but more so because I’m 42 years old and don’t want to look like a big knacker with a players name on the back…! 

Edited by Geordie Boyo