NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Aye, was messaging my mate to find out the craic. He went to King Street club for a promo. 

I cycled past the training ground on the way home last night, going past all I could hear was a Sam Fender song belting out, and as I got closer it was ‘live’ - thought it must be a live set being played, however the training ground was rammed. G Wagons all over the shop, not a single space, loads of security around. 

Guessed they might be having a CL draw gathering but probably a bit of both, Adidas launch party, and then that Insta post, it probably was Mr Fender playing at the training ground either for them or a promo for adidas. Will try and pry a bit more. 😂

19 hours ago, gdm said:

Not a chance Castore allow any adidas stuff gets released this season :lol: 

It’s hard to see, but given the absolutely shambolic state of their operation it would not be a surprise if they were in breach of some sort of contractual obligation.

3 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

During the car ride to Adidas on the Amazon doc:

"As much as Castore have been fantastic partners..." and cut off [emoji38]

Wonder what was said.

“Yet they can’t make enough shirts, shorts or socks for our first team. Never mind the fans.”

39 minutes ago, Robbo2 said:

B&W Adidas stripes in the windows of End next to Monument - dunno of that'll be tied to any announcement

Aye walked past it this morning, brought a cheeky smile to my face. 

1 minute ago, gdm said:

Imagine there was nothing on the documentary about it or it wasn’t released early and you hadn’t seen it and you see all these adidas logs appearing everywhere 

Amazon have a lot to answer for, the incompetent twats.

Have Castore ever done any marketing like this ?

I have no recollection of them supporting the club with any form of advertising or marketing campaign. Or getting high profile local 3rd parties involved like Sam, End etc.

My memory of Castore's launches is that they just take a few pics of players in the shirt