NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

On 19/09/2023 at 15:20, geordie_b said:

They could have chosen different colours that didn’t look as bad or style the panel differently. Barely looks like a Newcastle shirt now

IMG_4698.jpeg

Your right, it looks shit. Always has done with big white/black square on the back. 

I've definitely got a soft spot for white shorts; they're synonymous with two or three great games and with certain shirts they just look great. I liked it last night too but the back of the shirt was a shame; don't see why it had to be totally white from the collar down, like some of the hideous Puma efforts. No reason why it couldn't just be in a patch snug to the names/number, a la 02/03.

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

I've definitely got a soft spot for white shorts; they're synonymous with two or three great games and with certain shirts they just look great. I liked it last night too but the back of the shirt was a shame; don't see why it had to be totally white from the collar down, like some of the hideous Puma efforts. No reason why it couldn't just be in a patch snug to the names/number, a la 02/03.

I've probably said on this thread a couple of times already, but the white shorts and preferably white socks as well is a look I really like. I think Juve used those colours traditionally, not sure what they are wearing these days.

9 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

This looked so much better. Wish we would go back to it.Screenshot_20230920_161625.jpg.ceb270d708c5259fadaf3c5c17399467.jpg

On 19/09/2023 at 15:30, Harry 209 said:

Man that is  nasty. But it is UEFA mandated unfortunately. And white box/red numbers is something weve worn historically quite a lot.

I just wish the club would use a smaller neater box for the numbers to go in like they did in the old 60s and 70s shirts. The old ones had black and white stripes around the shoulders which look better in my opinion. 

rangers-0-0-newcastle-united-inter-citie

Yeah same as the neat white box on the shirts in the late 80's and 90's, no need for a full back panel like Tuesday night...

image.thumb.png.11d92956d2a700cc97e5cfd18af5eba5.png image.thumb.png.e3c25487adb5db0c14d4902be7586764.png

Of course, no player names across the shoulders in those days, and also the shirts you bought wouldn't have the blank panel, they were only for the players.

On 23/09/2023 at 15:33, MrRaspberryJam said:

Think the club shop in the Metty is now doing CL printing. 

Guessing they will print on a shirt you've bought elsewhere? Got a great snide of the green in Bali and fancy some champs league numbers on the back.