NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

27 minutes ago, Izakaya said:

If CFS are selling it then it'll be legit. 

Probably a good thing because I bought it from them back in the day [emoji38]

It being a reproduction from later years would never have came to me as I wasn't really aware of any copies, or at least not as good as the ones now!

Thought it was an interesting observation either way and just wondered if anyone older would've knew the difference.

33 minutes ago, Cort said:

If we are going to be an elite team as rumoured, wonder if Mandy and co can push adidas into giving us stripes on the back (if that issue is even on their radar)

Not 100% but I think it's also a UEFA thing. Argentina's World Cup top had stripes on the back, but pick any Adidas club team (including the elite ones) who wear stripes and the back will have a patch on it.

Juve, previous Bayern kits, Man United's current away kit all have them.

It's a shame really, it properly spoils it and to an extent stops the team from even looking like it plays in stripes.

Edited by Kid Icarus

Placed an order with the club shop on 22nd November. Still not arrived. Apparently they dispatched it a week ago but there’s still no tracking info available. The sooner these jokers go the better :lol: 

1 hour ago, NSG said:

Placed an order with the club shop on 22nd November. Still not arrived. Apparently they dispatched it a week ago but there’s still no tracking info available. The sooner these jokers go the better :lol: 

I think for once it may be beneficial being overseas on this. Everything I've ordered has come quickly and sans issues.

... My guess is they use a third party to fulfill those orders.

7 hours ago, SEMTEX said:

I think for once it may be beneficial being overseas on this. Everything I've ordered has come quickly and sans issues.

... My guess is they use a third party to fulfill those orders.

As much as I don’t want to defend castore, I’ve never had anything other than deliveries within a couple of days of ordering. Although I only ever buy stuff on sale, not when it’s first comes out. 

9 hours ago, NSG said:

Same, 23rd Nov. Delivery now forecast for one of the two items on 27 December at the earliest. Cheers for not delivering my nephew’s Christmas present for the day.

10 minutes ago, Vaj said:

One of my items has arrived and the other one has now been refunded so presumably they are not bothering sending it. What a shambles of a company they are!

Same here - ordered 18th Nov

On 19/12/2023 at 17:25, Vaj said:

One of my items has arrived and the other one has now been refunded so presumably they are not bothering sending it. What a shambles of a company they are!

Same. No chance of getting any replacement to Melbourne and the item I ordered is scheduled to turn up on Dec 27th.

Castore is a complete joke. Placed and order on november 21st and another order on november 28th. The last one got cancelled 10 days ago, then they changed the first order, because they couldn't deliver all the items and tonight the whole order got cancelled. My wife told me she ordered a christmas gift for me as well, also cancelled today. My friends order from den 18 of november, also cancelled today. 

Worst merch supplier we've ever had. Nothing but trouble.