NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Well, giddy up.

Very reminiscent of the 2005-07 shirt. The gold, those lines going into the collar...

Hmm a bit. That one had a silly side pattern and the central stripe was black. Only similarity is having a white trim and shoulders.

Guest firetotheworks

It's not horrible but I don't really like it. Much prefer it when they're more black than white. Might look good with the full kit though and I'm chuffed we're keeping the red names and numbers.

It's not horrible but I don't really like it. Much prefer it when they're more black than white. Might look good with the full kit though and I'm chuffed we're keeping the red names and numbers.

100% this.

If the white trim on the collar & sleeves was black I'd be well on board. As it is, the white trim makes it for me a less memorable, less bold, cheaper and more generic looking shirt. Red printing on the back is a bit of a saving grace though.

Red numbers, fucking get in.

Where have you seen that?

Like four posts above yours dude.

Sorry can't see it.

If you think of the picture of Ki in the dressingroom, it's last seasons shirt in the background.

Sorry can't see it.

If you think of the picture of Ki in the dressingroom, it's last seasons shirt in the background.

The kit man said in twitter that it’s red lettering.

Also, is it fuck.

Sorry can't see it.

Also, is it fuck.

Ah, the old "kitman said..."-ploy.😄😄

Sorry can't see it.

Also, is it fuck.

It is last season's shirt in the background like. You can see the black trim on the sleeves :thup:

Charnley & Ashley's fault imo, trying to get extra use out of the left over stock. Disgrace.  :shifty: