NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

What's so wrong with this sponsor? I got it for Wonga but it just feels like a done thing to complain about the sponsor now.

It just doesnt fit. They've made everything black and white which they dont usually do, then you've a massive bright blue sponsor completely ruining the look. It might work if it was smaller and a bit less bright and in your face, but its massive and bright as fuck.

Like others have said, it's better than most of the mockups but it's not great. The size and colour of the sponsor is particularly jarring.

At least the material looks like it has a bit more substance to it this time.

I know it's Puma rather than the club, but creating a kit based on one of the club's biggest successes just seems like a bit of a piss take.

Our cunt of an owner has no interest in success for the club, no interest in our history and definitely no interest in paying homage to our past triumphs. Feels more like an insult than a celebration.

Like others have said, it's better than most of the mockups but it's not great. The size and colour of the sponsor is particularly jarring.

At least the material looks like it has a bit more substance to it this time.

That looks like the material for the match worn shirts. The stock punter version will be made out of polyester/paper/cheapshit materail

Think it's alright personally bar the sponsor looking a bit shit, most clubs have the same problem though. Then again, I'm a grown man so I don't buy the strips so never get the outrage or joy that social media leaps to.

Retro tops look OK if your playing 5 aside I guess. Wearing them in the pub, holiday or doing the shopping that's a warning sign you've given up on life.

Sponsor looks awful.

Lass at work says she ends up paying about a ton for the kit with a name etc for her kid? Fuckin disgusting if true.

You'd easily clock that up I reckon.

Sponsor looks awful.

Lass at work says she ends up paying about a ton for the kit with a name etc for her kid? Fuckin disgusting if true.

No excuse for that when DHgate exists.

Sponsor looks awful.

Madness.  I stopped buying them a while back but if that's what it costs to kit your kid up, I'm pretty gobsmacked.

Sponsor looks awful.

Madness.  I stopped buying them a while back but if that's what it costs to kit your kid up, I'm pretty gobsmacked.

Just priced it.

Kids top - £50

Kids shorts - £25

Socks - £8

Delivery from nufc.co.uk - £5

Totals £88, its £6 to add patches so if you do that then £94. Name and number is free on this but its usually at a cost isnt it?

Adults is £20 on top of the above btw.