NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

I hope the new owners buy out the last year with puma and goes for something else. Same goes for fun88.

Theese shirts are horrible!

How likely is that? :lol:

I'd say it's 50/50.

At least for fun88, they probably have another sponsor lined up.

Hopefully they can get a better deal with another shirt brand so it will be worth buying puma out.

I hope the new owners buy out the last year with puma and goes for something else. Same goes for fun88.

I'd say it's 50/50.

Hopefully they can get a better deal with another shirt brand so it will be worth buying puma out.

Puma deal is up after this season and they won’t change this seasons kits now :lol:

I'd say it's 50/50.

Puma deal is up after this season and they won’t change this seasons kits now :lol:

This seasons kits aren't official yet, so why not?

I'd say it's 50/50.

Because it would take time to close the Puma deal, get a new deal with someone else, design a new shirt, get it made, get it shipped.

I'd say it's 50/50.

They’ll have already made 10,000s, probably on route to the uk as we type.

More likely we just see the year out, hopefully sell more merchandise now we know (if the takeover happens) it’s going to the club then other manufacturers and sponsors will be dying to get in with us.

That’s not to mention all the promo shots with the players are done. Any potential new owner will have enough to be doing than bothering with what strip we are wearing for a season

10th of June and we still haven't even announced next seasons kit, let alone got a manager in place or making any sort of progress on transfers or getting anywhere with the takeover.

The two away kits are pretty inoffensive imo. Quite like the idea of the stadium detail, it's more personal than a default design.

I can’t see the stadium anywhere in that. Is it like an optical illusion type thing.

Also fuckin hell that orange badge looks awful

The two away kits are pretty inoffensive imo. Quite like the idea of the stadium detail, it's more personal than a default design.

I can’t see the stadium anywhere in that. Is it like an optical illusion type thing.

It’s supposed to be detail from the roof of the stadium

Roof patterns of the Milburn / Leazes.