NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Just seen a new Southampton signing holding up their home shirt. Bah Gawd, that kit makes ours look like its a special edition kit made by Nike or adidas.

I was very ready to argue with you and call you a cunt, but I just went to their website. Fucking heck. They clearly couldn't decide on a design so they went with all of them put together.

[spoiler=eye AIDS]rOrvdXG.jpg

Reckon we’ll come to like this season’s.

Assuming Ashley's gone and I get a kit, looking forward to not being asked why I'm dressed like a referee over here

I get that all the time even though I only have the 95-96 outstanding Adidas effort

It's all to do with the mono centric attitude over here i mean many people in UK would recognise an NFL or NHL or MLB Jersey yet over here peoples sporting general knowledge is horrific infect all general knowledge is horrific. I've got a girl who works for my team who has a masters yet didn't know who Nelson Mandela was....scary shit

Reckon we’ll come to like this season’s.

Assuming Ashley's gone and I get a kit, looking forward to not being asked why I'm dressed like a referee over here

At uni we had a 24/7 hardcore falls-count anywhere wrestling belt, and whoever held the title was also the commissioner who decided who fought who in out regular N64 WWE No Mercy evenings.  Only thing was, you needed a ref  to make the count.  So people would borrow my toon top to give to someone so they could reveal it at 2am on a night out, or when barging into someone's room at 6am, whack someone over the head with a drinks tray and pin them for a three count.

Guest firetotheworks

It comes to something when the fake one that someone spotted on holiday is far better than the real one.

I don't mind the Southampton shirt eating arsenicSponsor The esophageal burning and sudden death is a bit shit mind.

Properly spoilered as Eye AIDS. The black bits are so random. Deffo assembled by the blind, disabled Vietnamese kids, rather than just the disabled ones, like every other club's kits.

I don't mind the Southampton shirt eating arsenicSponsor The esophageal burning and sudden death is a bit s*** mind.

Properly spoilered as Eye AIDS. The black bits are so random. Deffo assembled by the blind, disabled Vietnamese kids, rather than just the disabled ones, like every other club's kits.

Not just that. The bottom part of the white stripes suddenly has a diaganol shading too.

I don't mind the Southampton shirt.  Sponsor is a bit s*** mind.

It's horrific man. Why's it part black?

Apparently its inspired by the first introduction of black shorts to the Southampton kit 69 years ago

I don't mind the Southampton shirt.  Sponsor is a bit s*** mind.

It's horrific man. Why's it part black?

Apparently its inspired by the first introduction of black shorts to the Southampton kit 69 years ago

It reminds me of the home black bib one Puma gave us a few years ago :anguish:

Which is why our new home shirt is nowhere near the worst we’ve had.

Guest chopey

Anyone who pays £65 for one of these things under the current conditions needs a big photo of Mike Ashley on the back doing them up the arse cos thats whats happening.