NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

On 03/11/2023 at 03:10, Harry 209 said:

I would love it if we got something like this for the third shirt - in yellow with green trim and the NUFn badge.

But it will only happen if adidas grant us elite status

Screenshot_20231102_190103_Samsung Internet.jpg

I wonder which one would work for this ‘simplified badge’ template tbh:

80s badge (Gazza era)

the striped shield we have on our crest now

a magpie, possibly new or from one from our old crest (the circular one)

Home top has turned up from Soccer 03. Size 4XL - it's a wee big of a snug fit, but as long as it doesn't shrink - I should be OK (y) NUFC/Castore badge are sewn on - Sela looks ok too. Got Noon and PL stickers on sleeves. Overall - am not gonna complain for £12. As ever, time will tell on the quality of the top, but am happy with it. :)

4 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

Home top has turned up from Soccer 03. Size 4XL - it's a wee big of a snug fit, but as long as it doesn't shrink - I should be OK (y) NUFC/Castore badge are sewn on - Sela looks ok too. Got Noon and PL stickers on sleeves. Overall - am not gonna complain for £12. As ever, time will tell on the quality of the top, but am happy with it. :)

What's your normal size BG?

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

DHGate now stocking the purple 97/98 away shirt with the orange and green stripe down it.

Argh no way. Been gagging for that but recently insisted to myself that I was done with DHGate.

4 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

For what reason? You were spending too much or you were getting too many duds? Or both?

I've always been more than happy with the quality, I've had a series of absolute belters. It's just the dubious nature of the transaction. I.e. do I really know where my money is going/what it's potentially funding?

11 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I've always been more than happy with the quality, I've had a series of absolute belters. It's just the dubious nature of the transaction. I.e. do I really know where my money is going/what it's potentially funding?

Aaaah go on. Just one more. Just one more...

image.png.14d2d81aed12200ccbf258b192abaace.png