NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

1 minute ago, TBG said:

I can't remember the last time I've seen so many of the home shirts out and about - seems to have been a really popular seller. I've seen next to nothing of this though, which is no great surprise as it's a load of nowt. No idea what the pattern is supposed to be which just makes it unmemorable. 

22 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I can't remember the last time I've seen so many of the home shirts out and about - seems to have been a really popular seller. I've seen next to nothing of this though, which is no great surprise as it's a load of nowt. No idea what the pattern is supposed to be which just makes it unmemorable. 

feel like the first Adidas kit sales will be off the charts. as long as they don't do owt daft, they're going to be everywhere!

1 hour ago, Big River said:

feel like the first Adidas kit sales will be off the charts. as long as they don't do owt daft, they're going to be everywhere!

Luckily adidas will have plenty ready for demand, easily going to sell 500k or more in the first few months.

23 minutes ago, Big River said:

jesus wept what a nothing article :lol: we can confirm it's probably going to have black and white stripes... ffs.

Footy Headlines are usually really reliable, and are probably the best "Kit" website out their. That said, this "Mock up" is hilarious :lol:

no-more-castore-adidas-newcastle-united-