sunderland 1-0 newcastle - 05/04/2015 - Post Match reaction from p. 33

Mike

Kemen Janmaat Williamson Colback

Abeid Sissoko

Cabella Armstrong Perez

Riviere

Nar, we'll bring Obertan on.

On the positive, this could mean the end of Carver

Why does everyone keep saying this? When Pardew was on one of his many abysmal runs, we all thought "ah well, he's done now, aye? haha..." only for Fat & Del & Bald boy to come out and feign utter disbelief at the mere concept of sacking him.

Who's crying, Sant? Fuck you on about.

Defoe

Wait, he cried? I turned it off as soon as it hit the back of the net.

I'm sure he can find pocketfuls of Canadian currency to wipe away his tears with, the fucking cunt.

Guest Gino14

Sky saying that wasn't a penalty.  Doesn't the defender move the ball barely with the attacker still on his feet and able to go for it again, then his other leg kicks his feet away?  That's a foul and penalty in my book.

In other news Sunderland discover world class shooting abilities for 2 games a season.

Sissoko really starting to irritate me. His movement off the ball is appalling. Just stands still and stares at the man in possession and demands a ball to feet. Move into space you overrated lump.

Sissoko really starting to irritate me. His movement off the ball is appalling. Just stands still and stares at the man in possession and demands a ball to feet. Move into space you overrated lump.

Welcome to my world. Been saying it for the last two years. The bloke is thick as fuck. All power, no brains.