sunderland 1-0 newcastle - 05/04/2015 - Post Match reaction from p. 33

Mike

Wake up Sissoko, you big dopey c***.

He was at it again just, Cabella travelling with the ball and the second he didn't get the pass he specifically wanted he shut down and let play pass.

He's a fucking lump of bollocks. Fed up biting my tongue, he's never a top player, not anywhere close.

Biting your tongue? You mean waiting until his form has ended and then continuing on your daft little crusade?

I've thought it all along. Whilst you were tossing off to his 'pre transfer window spell' I was still as consistent as I am now. He's a fucking lump.

Get out of it.  He's done alright overall this season, few bad games, few good ones, some excellent.  The second he hits a bit of bad form though you come running back with the same mindless drivel you've been spouting for ages.  You're like Ronaldo with Colocinni except not likeable, funny, or in any way endearing.

So exactly like Ron then.

He was at it again just, Cabella travelling with the ball and the second he didn't get the pass he specifically wanted he shut down and let play pass.

He's a fucking lump of bollocks. Fed up biting my tongue, he's never a top player, not anywhere close.

Biting your tongue? You mean waiting until his form has ended and then continuing on your daft little crusade?

I've thought it all along. Whilst you were tossing off to his 'pre transfer window spell' I was still as consistent as I am now. He's a fucking lump.

We know you were. You're daft. You rated Alan Smith, enough said.

Get to fuck. We'll see how much of a loss the bloke is next season.

As if there's anything to notice. We're a shambles from top to bottom. Again, you rated Alan Smith, that's opinion suicide.

There's nothing to notice. Any other midfielder could contribute the equivalent of Sissoko over a season. Look at his stats.

BrdXrmkCMAAPiAj.jpg

I particularly like this stat

Guest firetotheworks

As if there's anything to notice. We're a shambles from top to bottom. Again, you rated Alan Smith, that's opinion suicide.

There's nothing to notice. Any other midfielder could contribute the equivalent of Sissoko over a season. Look at his stats.

Nah, I'll use my eyes. They're the same ones that told me that Alan Smith was a horrible footballer.

:lol: People having a pop at Minhosa as if everything he says isn't absolutely spot on.

I take it you don't know the minosa/Sissoko context?

I agree with the post that started this particular argument. The man could not give a solitary shite about the club and that is reflected in his wank performances post-Jan

But but but but Alan Smith.

He's a f***ing lump of bollocks. Fed up biting my tongue, he's never a top player, not anywhere close.

I've thought it all along. Whilst you were tossing off to his 'pre transfer window spell' I was still as consistent as I am now. He's a f***ing lump.

Get to f***. We'll see how much of a loss the bloke is next season.

BrdXrmkCMAAPiAj.jpg

Says nothing about the quality of the chances.

Get out of it.  He's done alright overall this season, few bad games, few good ones, some excellent.  The second he hits a bit of bad form though you come running back with the same mindless drivel you've been spouting for ages.  You're like Ronaldo with Colocinni except not likeable, funny, or in any way endearing.

So exactly like Ron then.

:lol:

BrdXrmkCMAAPiAj.jpg

I prefer goals and assists from attacking midfielders. Check his numbers out since he signed.

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: People having a pop at Minhosa as if everything he says isn't absolutely spot on.

I take it you don't know the minosa/Sissoko context?

I agree with the post that started this particular argument. The man could not give a solitary shite about the club and that is reflected in his wank performances post-Jan

This particular argument runs all the way back to him joining and it's that he's shit, not that he doesn't give a shit.