Are you now completely finished with NUFC?

Mr. Snrub

Only months later, after a derby defeat, does it emerge that Ashley Out was the next stage of the SackPardew campaign all along. Shame that the timing doesn't support that at all.

Aye :thup: I reckon after the derby defeat someone knocked up a quality website like that with superb content in 24 hours.

Look at the dates on the articles on the website that go back months - to suggest that the Ashley Out campaign wasn't planned all along is just plain f***ing wrong. That doesn't surprise me though because you've been wrong about almost everything since you signed up on here a couple of days ago.

Straight after Pardew was sacked, they put out a statement saying that it was just the beginning. Absolute arrogance in ignorance again from this dafty.

The first I heard of AshleyOut.com was in the thread with that title. I assumed the whole point of that thread was to announce it going live. If it existed before then, if it has existed ever since Pardew left, then that only goes to show how ineffective it's been - I've heard nothing about it, not from the press or any other fans, and needless to say I've not notice any of its campaigns.

Launched yesterday, clearly prepared before.

Hadn't heard of you before yesterday but presumably you existed as person before, so how ineffective have you been?

:lol:

Only months later, after a derby defeat, does it emerge that Ashley Out was the next stage of the SackPardew campaign all along. Shame that the timing doesn't support that at all.

Aye :thup: I reckon after the derby defeat someone knocked up a quality website like that with superb content in 24 hours.

Look at the dates on the articles on the website that go back months - to suggest that the Ashley Out campaign wasn't planned all along is just plain f***ing wrong. That doesn't surprise me though because you've been wrong about almost everything since you signed up on here a couple of days ago.

Straight after Pardew was sacked, they put out a statement saying that it was just the beginning. Absolute arrogance in ignorance again from this dafty.

The first I heard of AshleyOut.com was in the thread with that title. I assumed the whole point of that thread was to announce it going live. If it existed before then, if it has existed ever since Pardew left, then that only goes to show how ineffective it's been - I've heard nothing about it, not from the press or any other fans, and needless to say I've not notice any of its campaigns.

Hadn't heard of you before yesterday but presumably you existed as person before, so how ineffective have you been?

:spit:

To be fair Mako most fans expected a competent appointment following the removal of Mr Bullshit... what we got was a slap with a kipper :(

If they did (which I doubt), it can only have been based on blind hope. There was absolutely nothing in Ashley's record to suggest it would be anything other than Carver or a donkey like Steve Bruce.

But he appointed Pardew who isn't that bad right

Really? Is that you trying to claiming I said that? Never did, never would. Best manager we could have had in the Ashley era <> saying he's a good manager

But keep it coming. It seems like making shit up about what I've said is the game of the day.

f***ing hell, you are a complete retard. It's been in the making quite clearly.

1. SP said 'it was just the beginning' when Pardew left.

2. Nobody could produce a site with the superb level of content within 24 hours of the derby ending.

3. Articles on the website start 27th February.

So when did the site actually launch then?

To be fair Mako most fans expected a competent appointment following the removal of Mr Bullshit... what we got was a slap with a kipper :(

If they did (which I doubt), it can only have been based on blind hope. There was absolutely nothing in Ashley's record to suggest it would be anything other than Carver or a donkey like Steve Bruce.

Really? Is that you trying to claiming I said that? Never did, never would. Best manager we could have had in the Ashley era <> saying he's a good manager

But keep it coming. It seems like making s*** up about what I've said is the game of the day.

Also didnt claim you think he is good, you think he's not that bad. You just said, the best Ashley can get.

2. Nobody could produce a site with the superb level of content within 24 hours of the derby ending.

22 May 2007

One day before Mike Ashley bought  John Hall out.

I'm going to put things in chronological order for you.

Firstly you said:

Your post suggests that you don't believe SP were going to start an AO campaign until we lost the derby (timing doesn't support it).

KI mentioned that SP announced that the removal of Pardew was only the start when they released their final statement. I went on to say that AO campaigners couldn't have produced a website that good within 24 hours of the game and the dates on the articles show that they have worked on the website for quite a while - i.e IT CLEARLY WAS THE PLAN OF SP TO SWITCH ATTENTION TO ASHLEY! (it's not a kneejerk decision based on another derby loss as you suggested).

To answer your latest question, the website launched yesterday sometime (I've been extremely busy over the bank holiday so don't know when it was specifically, may even have been on Sunday?).

22 May 2007

One day before Mike Ashley bought  John Hall out.

Said it since the first 0-3, as long as 52k fans turn up week in, week out and the club is making money, nothing will change.

Same again next season no doubt.

How close are we to being in a situation where, it doesn't really matter how many people turn up, is it the TV money is what's keeping the club solvent ?

But keep it coming. It seems like making s*** up about what I've said is the game of the day.

Also didnt claim you think he is good, you think he's not that bad. You just said, the best Ashley can get.

Again, they're not the same thing.

Said it since the first 0-3, as long as 52k fans turn up week in, week out and the club is making money, nothing will change.

Same again next season no doubt.

How close are we to being in a situation where, it doesn't really matter how many people turn up, is it the TV money is what's keeping the club solvent ?

Even if that's financially possible though, you would really hope the PL would find some way to remedy the situation sharpish (assuming it was unique to us because of Ashley). Even though they seem to do everything to show they don't care about fans, you would hope the PL would, when push comes to shove, value what an actual full stadium brings to their brand.

Not sure what you mackems have got against Bruce. He done a steady job but his derby record and the fact he's from up here are the only reasons I can think of why you lot would never give him a chance. You've been fighting relegation ever since sacking him.

Relegation will definitely hurt us more than him personally. It would hit his businesses badly though. he'd have a hard job promoting SD on an international scale if we weren't in the premier.

Is this a thing? Calling Premier League just "Premier"? Swedish commentators/"experts" keep calling the Champions League just "Champions" and it makes me want to reach through the tv and kill them with my bare hands.

Edit: the hell is up with the tiny letters ffs.

Relegation will definitely hurt us more than him personally. It would hit his businesses badly though. he'd have a hard job promoting SD on an international scale if we weren't in the premier.

Is this a thing? Calling Premier League just "Premier"? Swedish commentators/"experts" keep calling the Champions League just "Champions" and it makes me want to reach through the tv and kill them with my bare hands.

Edit: the hell is up with the tiny letters ffs.

Aye, hate it when they do that, sounds terrible.

Spot on. Beggars belief that anyone thought targeting Pardew made any sense at all

How did it not make sense? The obnoxious c*** has gone hasn't he? You can follow his adventures at Palace if you really feel deprived.

How did it not make sense? Well, to rehash previous posts - it gave us an even worse manager (something which was entirely predictable don't forget), it deflected attention away from Ashley, it made Pardew actually look good and/or victimised, it produced the ridiculous Carver-fans bust-up, and, whisper it quietly because it's aggravating some people to hear this: because of the specific way it went about its aims, it reinforced the stereotype that NUFC fans are fickle and will turn on a manager as soon as they're not pushing for European glory - obviously I shall now have to apply the obligatory disclaimer here that me saying that is in no way an accusation that the fans or the campaign were being fickle. I know they weren't, you know they weren't, but if you want to know why I think SackPardew didn't make sense, I can't answer that question without saying it.

Who cares how it made Pardew look? Ashley made Sam Allardyce look good/victimised but I wouldn't want him back either. SP got rid of an absolute cunt of a manager and now we have Carver in charge we are one step closer to binning him as well. This is what I call progress. Every rank manager that gets appointed by Ashley will be a justifiable target for abuse from the genuine fans. Personally I find it far more entertaining than watching the football.