Are you now completely finished with NUFC?

Mr. Snrub

I'd got to the point where I didn't care what we did in most games, I still cared about the sunderland game though. There's a sad numbness and a feeling that something that was there has gone. As someone who grew up in a family that doesn't care at all about football it's almost like when I started to get nerdily interested, when I just started watching games ambiently. Wish I could be so detached now.

I know it's been touched on before but if you buy a season ticket for next season to support this 'club' you are a fucking moron. Grow a pair and fight to get rid of the cunts in charge.

The Man Utd game was the last straw for me. Hardly a surprising result but I was fucking raging at that goal. Also the fact I'm not even angry about today says everything about how I feel about this club. Still would love bad things to happen to Ashley and some of those players, mind.

Everyone who goes to games and supports the club financially in any way as long as Ashey is here are accomplices in ruining the club.

I am not interested at the moment. To be fair its almost nice in a way as if we lose I don't care anymore. I never have any ruined weekends like I used to. Conversely I miss the feeling I used to have when we won. I don't get that feeling if we win now, I get nothing. I am numb to the success or failure of this football club and I honestly dont think I would care if it was liquidated and St James park was replaced with a Tesco.

Never completely but no penny has gone to it for a long time and it will remain that way.

This, it's one of my main interests alongside music and cinema but that's all it is really now - an interest.  This forum's become the best thing about NUFC.

Still enjoy the odd away match just for a chance to get pissed with me mates.  Haven't been to SJP for fucking ages though and don't really feel the need.

No penny gone into the club, nor merchandise in a long time, refuse to pay Sky to watch it also. My home town club is Fleetwood, at least they have some ambition. My heart has always been for NUFC as I've watched Fleetwood with fleeting interest, however I've started to be much more interested in them than NUFC recently. If the summer involves Carver and the usual, 5 out 4 in transfer policy then I'm well and truly done, I can't take much more of this.

I have gone from roaring us on every game, to anger, to wanting us to lose to get rid of Pardew (at least some emotion), to ambivalence, to feeling numb, to again feeling angry and frustrated.

Didn't think I'd be too fussed about this game but it's really riled me up again, big things need to change.

It's and endless cycle where there is always hope in the summer. New players..chance for our younger players to grow and get better.. this time it's a new manager. I will see what comes in the summer. But like many I'm not putting a penny in their coffers until they show ambition that matches and reflects what the city, supporters and clubs history deserves.

It's and endless cycle where there is always hope in the summer. New players..chance for our younger players to grow and get better.. this time it's a new manager. I will see what comes in the summer. But like many I'm not putting a penny in their coffers until they show ambition that matches and reflects what the city, supporters and clubs history deserves.

Aye, because it'll all change THIS summer

It's very hard to not follow the games, I'll be trying for the rest of this season. What has gone is the feeling, I don't react to goals for either team or results any more.

When Defoe scored today I just thought 'what a fantastic goal', which isn't how I used to react to opponents scoring.

Like it's been said, it'll never leave me completely but I'm done until next season. No way am I subjecting myself to anymore of this gutless shit we've been served up for the last few seasons. I've never put a penny into the club in the last 2-3 years now and will continue not to until Ashley and co are gone.

Ashley's not about to just go away. We need to fight to get the club back.

Not enough people will 'fight' for the club though.

Been brainwashed to think this is the best we can expect, and that we should be thankful to Ashley for stopping us 'doing a Leeds/Portsmouth'.

As for me personally, realised when he stuck with Pardew for so long (until the man himself got a better paid job) that he had little intent on the club ever being anything more than a top flight club for TV money alone. Happy to survive every year, and nothing more.

Sorry, but I cant support that. And previous attempts at protesting against this man have gotten nowhere.

Last thing that might lift his head, is empty or near empty home grounds, but again, not enough will stay away.

So yeah, to quote Dragons Den... "I'm Out".

If you still are willing to give them another chance this summer and see how it goes, you are a fucking idiot. I'm sorry, but you are. People don't change. Even if we invest this summer we will be in this situation in a few years again under this regime.