Are you now completely finished with NUFC?

Mr. Snrub

I've not read any of the previous posts in this thread, so apologies if this is not in line with the current chat.

The subject of this thread is ridiculous, if our current situation deters you from supporting our club - good riddance.

You should support the club; the owners, managers, staff and players all change (sometimes on a very regular basis) - but you should still stand/sit there for 90 minutes supporting the club.

If you are happy to walk away because we have an owner you don't like at the minute, or a player you dislike, then it's a "cya" from me.

No doubt many will disagree, but that's my personal feelings on the matter.

Just for you I'd love to see the club relegated.

And if we were relegated, I'd still support the club.

Completely disagree that because I refuse to run away from my club in its current state, I deserve my team to fail.

Will you support us again in 40 years?

Don't really understand your reasoning behind that, if we were relegated it'd be harder to sell us and we'd keep our unwanted players; hence longer Ashley/Gouff/Sammy Ameobi time.

I've not read any of the previous posts in this thread, so apologies if this is not in line with the current chat.

The subject of this thread is ridiculous, if our current situation deters you from supporting our club - good riddance.

You should support the club; the owners, managers, staff and players all change (sometimes on a very regular basis) - but you should still stand/sit there for 90 minutes supporting the club.

If you are happy to walk away because we have an owner you don't like at the minute, or a player you dislike, then it's a "cya" from me.

Did the club give two shits about us yesterday, or the four spineless derby defeats before that?

Completely disagree that because I refuse to run away from my club in its current state, I deserve my team to fail.

Don't really understand your reasoning behind that, if we were relegated it'd be harder to sell us and we'd keep our unwanted players; hence longer Ashley/Gouff/Sammy Ameobi time.

If we were relegated, no-one would see all the Sports Direct adverts plastered all over the ground and so he'd have no more use for the club.

As if turning your back on an owner who holds all you love in complete contempt and actively tries to put one over on you at every possible opportunity is the same as disliking a player?! Like we all stopped watching because the club stood by Nile straight like a banana Ranger. Get a grip man, this is the worst state this club has been in for decades and the relentless futile feelings are draining supporters belief in football.

Guest Howaythetoon

I support or did support an idea of NUFC that was representative of what the club was all about. Under Ashley this club bears no resemblance to that NUFC whatsoever, well except the no trophy thing. Therefore its easy for me not to support it and wish it burns in hell.

Ashely's NUFC is to the real NUFC what MK Dons is to Wimbeldon AFC. A different fucking entity.

Thank god we aren't in Europe? Fuck the cups? Mid-table? That's not even football never mind NUFC.

I support and always will love the idea that is NUFC in the way it was intended to be and once was because I believe it will come back to me, but first we have to get rid of Ashley who is basically the iron curtain to freedom.

Until then he and it can rot in hell, the more it burns the better so all those who support the cunt get what they deserve which is fuck all, the club we are seeing now.

Me I have pride, I have principles, I have a desire to see an NUFC be more than an advertising tool, a thing for some man child and a day out for complete wankers who go to the match and clap this shit.

I support or did support an idea of NUFC that was representative of what the club was all about. Under Ashley this club bears no resemblance to that NUFC whatsoever, well except the no trophy thing. Therefore its easy for me not to support it and wish it burns in hell.

Ashely's NUFC is to the real NUFC what MK Dons is to Wimbeldon AFC. A different f***ing entity.

Thank god we aren't in Europe? f*** the cups? Mid-table? That's not even football never mind NUFC.

I support and always will love the idea that is NUFC in the way it was intended to be and once was because I believe it will come back to me, but first we have to get rid of Ashley who is basically the iron curtain to freedom.

Until then he and it can rot in hell, the more it burns the better so all those who support the c*** get what they deserve which is f*** all, the club we are seeing now.

Me I have pride, I have principles, I have a desire to see an NUFC be more than an advertising tool, a thing for some man child and a day out for complete w*****s who go to the match and clap this s***.

:clap:

Ashely's NUFC is to the real NUFC what MK Dons is to Wimbeldon AFC. A different f***ing entity.

Thank god we aren't in Europe? f*** the cups? Mid-table? That's not even football never mind NUFC.

Until then he and it can rot in hell, the more it burns the better so all those who support the c*** get what they deserve which is f*** all, the club we are seeing now.

Me I have pride, I have principles, I have a desire to see an NUFC be more than an advertising tool, a thing for some man child and a day out for complete w*****s who go to the match and clap this s***.

The point I was making in my post, was regarding the title of this thread.

"I don't support Newcastle any more because I don't like Mike Ashley"

"I don't support Newcastle any more because we lost to Sunderland again"

The thread title reminds me of something I'd expect to see on a Chelsea forum if they never won anything for 40 years and all their plastic fans moved onto the new title winners.

I'm not saying I support what is happening to the football club and I agree with most of your post - but to walk away completely?

The MK Dons/Wimbledon is different, lets get it into prospective - we aren't a different club, we're being ran by an idiot.

Rid of the idiot, rid of the problems (unless we get stuck with Leeds' fantastic new owner).

:clap:

Rot in hell? Seriously man this fucking Board!

I will support Newcastle till i die, but the best thing I can do for it is to stay at arms length till it's better. I will probably still watch most games but asside fromt eh derby i have given up caring. I will maybe get excited about relegation next season as that may be a way out of this but I dunno. Is that so hard to understand? I refuse to be treated like a sap and be milked by the club. I am loyal to the club not the owner and what it's become.

Guest ElCid

I'll put my attendance record against yours anytime of the day - how dare you even start  to try and criticise people for not going because the club is being ran dry and not one ounce of ambition being demonstrated. Subject is ridiculous is it - don't talk utter shit and while you're at it fuck off superfan wannabe!

"I can't support Newcastle any more because Mike Ashley has ruined it, to the point at which we've lost five derby matches in a row, and right now I feel particularly enraged"

Wouldn't fit. Take it up with The Simple Machines Organization.

Guest Howaythetoon

My idea of NUFC is the one KK and Sir Bobby gave us - exciting attacking football aimed at winning games, winning trophies, competing with the best and making sure fans young and old could dare to dream that their club can be something, can achieve something. This isn't f***ing Swindon and Swindon Town not to want to belittle them. This is a club who up until 1974 had won more f***ing trophies than Liverpool who when relegated was getting over 50K in crowds. A club whose legends, heroes and icons include Supermac, Wor Jackie, Hughie Gallacher, Gazza, Beardsley, Shearer, KK, Sir Les, Ginola, Rob Lee, Albert, Robert, Speed, Sir Bobby, Fumaca etc.

Not f***ing Gosling, Rivvierra or whatever he's called. Tat like that fit to wear the uniform of a SD shelf stacker!

I can handle defeat, bad managers, poor players, poor league finishes and failure to win things but not in the way we are seeing it under Ashley, never in a million years. I'd rather follow an NUFC in the conference playing to a few thousand with Billy Bollocks wearing the number 9.

I get more joy, feel more passion and have more interest in Gateshead than Ashley's NUFC and do you know why, because its f***ing real and its f***ing representative of what that club is all about. It means something, to the owner, the manager, the players and most importantly the fans.

They won't go up this season and to be honest probably never will, but that won't stop those Heed fans supporting THEIR club! If anyone regards Ashley's NUFC as 'their club' they want shot with s***. What the f*** is in that club that is yours? Wonga tops? SD all over the stadium? The players? Who the f*** can you relate to, can pin your hopes and dream on?

Remember this "thank god we are not in Europe", f*** the cups, mid-table to 8th is like "winning the league", sovereign states like Southampton? You pay to fund that s***? MUG MUG MUG!

Shearer - you could pin your hopes and dreams on him. You'll never see the like again in our shirt under Ashley - at the merest hint and he'll be sold ASAP.

You can keep your Ashley NUFC, I hope it burns in hell and from the ashes we can rebuild again which will happen. Fat man needs disposed of and then all the complicit w*****s who allow him his free ride. Then we will be Newcastle United.

I'll put my attendance record against yours anytime of the day - how dare you even start  to try and criticise people for not going because the club is being ran dry and not one ounce of ambition being demonstrated. Subject is ridiculous is it - don't talk utter s*** and while you're at it f*** off superfan wannabe!

Thanks for your delightful response.

If you care to read my post properly, I was referring to people who are happy to walk away from the club completely and not just not attend games.

Not attending games can be down to preference, money, travel etc.

I have no issue with fans who cannot/choose not to attend games, I have an issue with fans who change supporting clubs like picking a new t-shirt.

I'll put my attendance record against yours anytime of the day - how dare you even start  to try and criticise people for not going because the club is being ran dry and not one ounce of ambition being demonstrated. Subject is ridiculous is it - don't talk utter s*** and while you're at it f*** off superfan wannabe!

If you care to read my post properly, I was referring to people who are happy to walk away from the club completely and not just not attend games.

I have no issue with fans who cannot/choose not to attend games, I have an issue with fans who change supporting clubs like picking a new t-shirt.

Who's doing that like?

Guest ElCid

And I am one who is more than happy to walk away after 40 years of attending games due to the state of the club in every single department - I don't criticise you for attending so don't even dare to criticise me for not attending. As I said I'll put my attendance record against yours any day  of the week.

Who's doing that like?

I've not said nobody has - if you read my initial post in this thread...