Are you now completely finished with NUFC?

Mr. Snrub

Spot on. Beggars belief that anyone thought targeting Pardew made any sense at all

You might have found it acceptable to be talked down to by Ashley's puppet, Pardew but I didn't.

Being told that we couldn't compete with the giant clubs like Norwich, Swansea and Southampton in the transfer market, being told " thank god we aren't in Europe", listening to him grovel to fatty every time he was allowed to buy 1 million superstars, the record number of 3 or more goal twattings we endured during his spell as manager not to mention the horrendous runs of form that were

commonplace as time progressed, not to mention the number of lies and contradictions Pardew came out with, these things p!us plenty of other things made the obnoxious Pardew fair game for criticism.

Bingo. Right on cue, another criticism based solely on something I never said. I never "found it acceptable to be talked down to by Ashley's puppet". I just wasn't daft enough to believe going after the puppet instead of the master made any sense at all. Criticising Pardew for trying to explain/justify/defend policies that solely resulted from the way Ashley wanted the club to be run? Hard to think of a bigger waste of effort than that, in my book. And the whole puppet meme is overblown anyway, if the press is to be believed Pardew went right off message by playing strong sides in Europe. Wonder why he would do that? Satisfy the fans? Progress the team? What an utter puppet cunt. Good riddance. Still, it's great to know he's gone and has been exposed as the incompetent he clearly was, we've now got a great manager who's prepared to ignore Ashley and not be his puppet talking down to us. Oh no, wait....

Spot on. Beggars belief that anyone thought targeting Pardew made any sense at all

You might have found it acceptable to be talked down to by Ashley's puppet, Pardew but I didn't.

Being told that we couldn't compete with the giant clubs like Norwich, Swansea and Southampton in the transfer market, being told " thank god we aren't in Europe", listening to him grovel to fatty every time he was allowed to buy 1 million superstars, the record number of 3 or more goal twattings we endured during his spell as manager not to mention the horrendous runs of form that were

commonplace as time progressed, not to mention the number of lies and contradictions Pardew came out with, these things p!us plenty of other things made the obnoxious Pardew fair game for criticism.

Bingo. Right on cue, another criticism based solely on something I never said. I never "found it acceptable to be talked down to by Ashley's puppet". I just wasn't daft enough to believe going after the puppet instead of the master made any sense at all.

You cannot see how it made sense to go after the mouthpiece who was coming out with gems like these:

”I am hoping the owner is starting to get a little bit more respect. I don’t think we are ever going to win everybody over for Mike and Derek and maybe even myself, but at least you can logically look at it and say we are in a much better position than most Premier League clubs in terms of our financial position.”

“Mike’s (Ashley) put something like £273m into the club and he’s not taken anything back. Since I’ve been here I have not really shouted his corner. Politically for me it’s a minefield. I want to keep the fans in a good place but I would say to them, before they get emotional about it, that Mike has invested something like 25 per cent of his personal wealth in this football club. Ask me for 25 per cent of my money and you’ve got no chance. I don’t care how good your idea is.”

“You have to pay a lot of respect to Mike (Ashley), we’ve had a couple of phone calls during the window and we could have cashed in on a couple of our players but he didn’t and I thank him for that and our fans should thank him too.”

Seriously?

Bingo. Right on cue, another criticism based solely on something I never said. I never "found it acceptable to be talked down to by Ashley's puppet". I just wasn't daft enough to believe going after the puppet instead of the master made any sense at all. Criticising Pardew for trying to explain/justify/defend policies that solely resulted from the way Ashley wanted the club to be run? Hard to think of a bigger waste of effort than that, in my book. And the whole puppet meme is overblown anyway, if the press is to be believed Pardew went right off message by playing strong sides in Europe. Wonder why he would do that? Satisfy the fans? Progress the team? What an utter puppet c***. Good riddance. Still, it's great to know he's gone and has been exposed as the incompetent he clearly was, we've now got a great manager who's prepared to ignore Ashley and not be his puppet talking down to us. Oh no, wait....

Despite Ashley being the root cause of the evil surrounding NUFC, Pardew was the one in the spotlight. He was the one talking utter rubbish at every opportunity making himself and our club look like fools. Pardew was the one denigrating the good name of NUFC pushing officials and nutting players. Pardew was the one responsible for the pathetic football and alarming run(s) of defeats. Pardew was the lying snake who talked about playing front-foot attacking football when anyone with a pair of eyes could see he was a defeatist coward. Pardew was ultimately the one with no self respect whatsoever bleating on about losing Cabaye in one breath and thanking Ashley in the next.

Pardew was a loathsome prick of the highest order, and by far the worst manager in this club's recent history. Fans would have been right to go after him whether he was Ashley's man, Shepherd's man, or any other owner's.

a large section of our fan-base was unwaveringly behind the figurehead of the club...He was invincible here, and the fanbase was massively fractured because of him.

That's really not my recollection, I thought pretty much everyone was against him - but then again I wasn't on here at the time, and I spent my match days well away from the ground. I can say for sure I know of no-one in my group who was behind him, but none of us go to the game either.

Mike Ashley didn't want Pardew to leave either, so forcing his man out the door makes perfect sense.

That's a pretty small (you might even say petty) victory really - it remains to be seen if antagonising Ashley in ways that don't actually benefit us in the long term is a wise strategy. The short term result, and the fact it would be bad for NUFC, was entirely predictable. If this was part of a wider grand strategy to continually get under his skin and make life uncomfortable I could maybe have understood it, but it clearly wasn't. Pardew went, and it seemed to me everyone was like, oh fuck, what now? Only months later, after a derby defeat, does it emerge that Ashley Out was the next stage of the SackPardew campaign all along. Shame that the timing doesn't support that at all.

If you can't see that Pardew being gone, under any circumstance is progress then I don't know what I can say to you. He was perpetual  shit in that there was no way in which he was leaving on his stupidly long contract. With him gone, there's no way Carver will be here for anywhere near the length of Pardew ' contract because Ashley won't stand for the threat of relegation and there's no way he can stave it off.

Secondly, now there is a chance that what happens on the field will be of a better standard once he is removed the long term cancer is the issue and a concerted effort to remove Ashley is the only way of doing that. 50,000 Geordies moaning won't change anything,  there has to be a figure head, a leader and this is it.

Bingo. Right on cue, another criticism based solely on something I never said. I never "found it acceptable to be talked down to by Ashley's puppet". I just wasn't daft enough to believe going after the puppet instead of the master made any sense at all.

You cannot see how it made sense to go after the mouthpiece who was coming out with gems like these:

”I am hoping the owner is starting to get a little bit more respect. I don’t think we are ever going to win everybody over for Mike and Derek and maybe even myself, but at least you can logically look at it and say we are in a much better position than most Premier League clubs in terms of our financial position.”

“Mike’s (Ashley) put something like £273m into the club and he’s not taken anything back. Since I’ve been here I have not really shouted his corner. Politically for me it’s a minefield. I want to keep the fans in a good place but I would say to them, before they get emotional about it, that Mike has invested something like 25 per cent of his personal wealth in this football club. Ask me for 25 per cent of my money and you’ve got no chance. I don’t care how good your idea is.”

“You have to pay a lot of respect to Mike (Ashley), we’ve had a couple of phone calls during the window and we could have cashed in on a couple of our players but he didn’t and I thank him for that and our fans should thank him too.”

Seriously?

And you can't see how it was entirely predictable that Carver would end up doing the exact same things? Or is he acting differently according to you?

a large section of our fan-base was unwaveringly behind the figurehead of the club...He was invincible here, and the fanbase was massively fractured because of him.

That's really not my recollection, I thought pretty much everyone was against him - but then again I wasn't on here at the time, and I spent my match days well away from the ground. I can say for sure I know of no-one in my group who was behind him, but none of us go to the game either.

Mike Ashley didn't want Pardew to leave either, so forcing his man out the door makes perfect sense.

That's a pretty small (you might even say petty) victory really - it remains to be seen if antagonising Ashley in ways that don't actually benefit us in the long term is a wise strategy. The short term result, and the fact it would be bad for NUFC, was entirely predictable. If this was part of a wider grand strategy to continually get under his skin and make life uncomfortable I could maybe have understood it, but it clearly wasn't. Pardew went, and it seemed to me everyone was like, oh fuck, what now? Only months later, after a derby defeat, does it emerge that Ashley Out was the next stage of the SackPardew campaign all along. Shame that the timing doesn't support that at all.

How does getting rid of the bloke who was absolutely horrible at his job not benefit us in the long term? Worst case scenario we get another shit manager in and we'll still be shit.

But anyway, support was massively split on Pardew. Most would never admit to liking him but they were 'content' with having him in charge and would passionately defend him on a whim. Doing something like AshleyOut.com with Pardew still in charge would have been very difficult imo.

Only months later, after a derby defeat, does it emerge that Ashley Out was the next stage of the SackPardew campaign all along. Shame that the timing doesn't support that at all.

Aye :thup: I reckon after the derby defeat someone knocked up a quality website like that with superb content in 24 hours.

Look at the dates on the articles on the website that go back months - to suggest that the Ashley Out campaign wasn't planned all along is just plain fucking wrong. That doesn't surprise me though because you've been wrong about almost everything since you signed up on here a couple of days ago.

Why are people giving this bloke the time of day? he's clearly an attention seeking mong and getting exactly what he wants.

:lol: I know, I even alluded to that a little earlier on when I told KI to stop giving him attention. It's just so difficult to ignore this type of WUM/cretin.

Only months later, after a derby defeat, does it emerge that Ashley Out was the next stage of the SackPardew campaign all along. Shame that the timing doesn't support that at all.

Aye :thup: I reckon after the derby defeat someone knocked up a quality website like that with superb content in 24 hours.

Look at the dates on the articles on the website that go back months - to suggest that the Ashley Out campaign wasn't planned all along is just plain f***ing wrong. That doesn't surprise me though because you've been wrong about almost everything since you signed up on here a couple of days ago.

He clearly thinks a lot of them!

Seriously?

And you can't see how it was entirely predictable that Carver would end up doing the exact same things? Or is he acting differently according to you?

Why are you doing that thing to me that you've just been accusing everyone else of doing to you? :lol:

I've never said anything to even remotely suggest that's how I feel. Carver is absolutely horrible, he's an arselicker and an even worse manager than Pardew purely by default of not actually being a football manager. Not even our fan base are thick enough to allow him to remain in charge for too long beyond this season though so he's pretty irrelevant; If he does stay on I doubt there'll be any need for an organised protest against him, he'll be chased out eventually.

If you can't see that Pardew being gone, under any circumstance is progress then I don't know what I can say to you. He was perpetual  s*** in that there was no way in which he was leaving on his stupidly long contract. With him gone, there's no way Carver will be here for anywhere near the length of Pardew ' contract because Ashley won't stand for the threat of relegation and there's no way he can stave it off.

Secondly, now there is a chance that what happens on the field will be of a better standard once he is removed the long term cancer is the issue and a concerted effort to remove Ashley is the only way of doing that. 50,000 Geordies moaning won't change anything,  there has to be a figure head, a leader and this is it.

And I can't get my head around you admitting Ashley is the long term cause, while also expecting me to jump up and down with joy at this great victory of getting rid of one of his puppets to be replaced by another, which is somehow great because he's shortly to be followed by a third. Unless your strategy for getting rid of Ashley is to cripple his financial wealth because he has to keep refilling the biro he uses to sign manager's contracts/payoffs with super-expensive ink, then yes, the 'progress' that is being claimed, is a mystery to me. At best, all the chopping and changing will lead to a relegation - if that's the strategy behind all this, well, OK I guess, but I really don't think it is the aim. I think it's just a case of targeting the manager because you can get to him, and you can't get to Ashley. It might provide temporary relief, but it hardly counts as a grand strategy. Pardew was crap. Carver is crap. His replacement will be crap. All Ashley managers will be crap, and all Ashley teams will (at best) finish mid-table - it's a feature, not a bug. Fight the cause, not the symptoms.

Look at the dates on the articles on the website that go back months - to suggest that the Ashley Out campaign wasn't planned all along is just plain fucking wrong. That doesn't surprise me though because you've been wrong about almost everything since you signed up on here a couple of days ago.

:lol:  :lol: fucking hell, missed that.

Bingo. Right on cue, another criticism based solely on something I never said. I never "found it acceptable to be talked down to by Ashley's puppet". I just wasn't daft enough to believe going after the puppet instead of the master made any sense at all. Criticising Pardew for trying to explain/justify/defend policies that solely resulted from the way Ashley wanted the club to be run? Hard to think of a bigger waste of effort than that, in my book. And the whole puppet meme is overblown anyway, if the press is to be believed Pardew went right off message by playing strong sides in Europe. Wonder why he would do that? Satisfy the fans? Progress the team? What an utter puppet c***. Good riddance. Still, it's great to know he's gone and has been exposed as the incompetent he clearly was, we've now got a great manager who's prepared to ignore Ashley and not be his puppet talking down to us. Oh no, wait....

To be fair Mako most fans expected a competent appointment following the removal of Mr Bullshit... what we got was a slap with a kipper :(

Guest firetotheworks

Straight after Pardew was sacked, they put out a statement saying that it was just the beginning. Absolute arrogance in ignorance again from this dafty.

Pardew personified everything that was wrong with the perpetual mismanagement of Newcastle United. He needed removed as a symbol, will there be worse managers? Yes I think Carver has already proven that. Will there be more detestable characters, I highly doubt it. Pardew caused a divide in opinion and a high level of irrational hatred was brewing for some. It was imperative he was removed to create a more United front. There will be Ashley apologists against the movement, however with Pardew now gone I believe there will be less resistance.

To be fair Mako most fans expected a competent appointment following the removal of Mr Bullshit... what we got was a slap with a kipper :(

If they did (which I doubt), it can only have been based on blind hope. There was absolutely nothing in Ashley's record to suggest it would be anything other than Carver or a donkey like Steve Bruce.

Look at the dates on the articles on the website that go back months - to suggest that the Ashley Out campaign wasn't planned all along is just plain f***ing wrong. That doesn't surprise me though because you've been wrong about almost everything since you signed up on here a couple of days ago.

Straight after Pardew was sacked, they put out a statement saying that it was just the beginning. Absolute arrogance in ignorance again from this dafty.

The first I heard of AshleyOut.com was in the thread with that title. I assumed the whole point of that thread was to announce it going live. If it existed before then, if it has existed ever since Pardew left, then that only goes to show how ineffective it's been - I've heard nothing about it, not from the press or any other fans, and needless to say I've not notice any of its campaigns.

If they did (which I doubt), it can only have been based on blind hope. There was absolutely nothing in Ashley's record to suggest it would be anything other than Carver or a donkey like Steve Bruce.

But he appointed Pardew who isn't that bad right, so why wouldn't he appoint another alright manager?

The first I heard of AshleyOut.com was in the thread with that title. I assumed the whole point of that thread was to announce it going live. If it existed before then, if it has existed ever since Pardew left, then that only goes to show how ineffective it's been - I've heard nothing about it, not from the press or any other fans, and needless to say I've not notice any of its campaigns.

Eh.

The AshleyOut.com thread is just a thread dedicated to talking about that campaign, it's not an announcement of anything, that campaign has nothing to do with this place as far as I'm aware.

The site (and coincidentally the campaign) just launched yesterday, so it has obviously been ineffective up until that point :lol: The idea and effort behind the scenes has obviously stretched further back in time though.

This honestly isn't too hard to follow.

Fucking hell, you are a complete retard. It's been in the making quite clearly.

1. SP said 'it was just the beginning' when Pardew left.

2. Nobody could produce a site with the superb level of content within 24 hours of the derby ending.

3. Articles on the website start 27th February.

Launched yesterday, clearly prepared before.

Hadn't heard of you before yesterday but presumably you existed as person before, so how ineffective have you been?

But he appointed Pardew who isn't that bad right, so why wouldn't he appoint another alright manager?

I think most were expecting a competent replacement is what I am suggesting ... I know what we got and I know it was the cheap option but the majority were expecting a proven appointment ... he is running out of rope rapidly and the ends are tied to his neck and a rather tall branch :)