AshleyOut.com

TK-421

big of the stewards to go into family enclosure and take them off kids.

Speaking of being more militant, that is true, was talking at half time to a lad who said he was wanting the crowd to get some "spirit of 87" and after last game see people storm pitch to protest even go as far as actively go and rip down all the sports direct advertising boards!!

Ashley doesn't give a fuck about a few thousand not going he will just sell tickets cheaper and make money from sky. We need to get some proper aggression going inside and outside the ground. Most of the ground stood up on 34 minutes today. They just need some leadership.

Sheep do need a leader as our lot adhere to the rules to a tee.

What we need is a banner with a protest happening for every minute.  This means that numbers 1 through to 90 appear on it, so they understand.

The protests have a sense of people watching the clock until a particular minute.  This needs to change.

I think anybody who buys tickets for the remaining home games exception if you're taking a kid to watch, or buys a season ticket next season is a complete idiot, you're basically happily letting the club treat you like an moron and you're paying for the privilege.

I think anybody who buys tickets for the remaining home games exception if you're taking a kid to watch, or buys a season ticket next season is a complete idiot, you're basically happily letting the club treat you like an moron and you're paying for the privilege.

But, its 3 hrs away from the missus!

Too many people on here think they can just stop going, watch on a stream and Ashley will cave in.  There is no sign of this happening. We need some high profile protests to get more media attention.

Too many people on here think they can just stop going, watch on a stream and Ashley will cave in.  There is no sign of this happening. We need some high profile protests to get more media attention.

Largely because 40k+ haven't done so.

Largely because 40k+ haven't done so.

And there are few signs of it happening. A lot of the people round me today were  total strangers. He will always get punters in

The cunt was sharp- disbanding that 'singing section' in the Leazes corner was, for his sake, one of the best things he ever did to protect his fat self. If AshleyOut had a 'hardcore' section like that it would be easy to get militant/vocal about things. Sadly, there isn't an area in the stadium where people can gather to lead and galvanise the rest of the fucking useless bastards who sit there dribbling in silence.

time to get behind the team now, relegation will do no one any good. 

What difference will getting behind the team make? 

[/quote

It will help a lot more than any fruitless protest... crowd turn on the team players hide. It nothing new has happened in the last relegation , and the relegation  before that, and the relegation before that.

It will help a lot more than any fruitless protest... crowd turn on the team players hide. It nothing new has happened in the last relegation , and the relegation  before that, and the relegation before that.

The crowd turned massively against Cardiff last season and we managed to win, we're shite and it has nothing to do with the crowd.

At this point I think I actually want to see us drop.

Same. There's a slim chance it'll take us out of the purgatory we're in at the moment.

:thup: Don't know why I said 'I think' either, I'd definitely be all for relegation at this point. Anything has to be better than this.

time to get behind the team now, relegation will do no one any good. 

What difference will getting behind the team make? 

[/quote

They don't get behind the team though I got a season ticket in leazes last season and it was embarrassing the away fans singing with fuck all in response just thousands sat there like lemons, the only bit of atmosphere was the Cardiff game with the walkout on 60/69 and that was drummed up for hatred towards Pardew / Ashley.

The only way we can get st james like it once was is to protest / boycott do whatever it takes to get our club back.