AshleyOut.com

TK-421

I'll head down to Oxford Street and hope I don't meet Ian W. :lol:

Say whut?

Only messing. Just remember someone's (Rich's?) account of meeting you IRL for a football game and finding you to be much more decisive and different than on here.

Christ.

I would potentially join the Oxford Street protest, but need a few more details of what is actually planned when in the store. The one thing I want to avoid, like the guys at AO.com touched upon, is the harassment of staff.

Couple of posts from Skyscrapercity forum, not enough facepalms for this...

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=123434568#post123434568

What a yawn fest.

The blokes doing a decent job. Yes the place might be tarted up with crap logos but we're getting out of debt, hovering mid table, probably not get relegated, more money in the coffers.

These days you have to treat the 'club' as a business because that's what it is.

Do you want a return to the Shepard days when money was thrown at big named players who played rubbish?

As much as I don't like his tatty stores, I think he's doing a decent job of running 'the business'. Let him ride it out and it'll all change once we are financially secure.

----------------

Get down there and support the players on the pitch not the business men in the boardroom.

:jesuswept:

What a yawn fest.

The blokes doing a decent job. Yes the place might be tarted up with crap logos but we're getting out of debt, hovering mid table, probably not get relegated, more money in the coffers.

These days you have to treat the 'club' as a business because that's what it is.

Do you want a return to the Shepard days when money was thrown at big named players who played rubbish?

As much as I don't like his tatty stores, I think he's doing a decent job of running 'the business'. Let him ride it out and it'll all change once we are financially secure.

----------------

Get down there and support the players on the pitch not the business men in the boardroom.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6472442_f260.jpg

Guest chopey

Was wondering, why hasn't anyone tried to dig up his dirty secrets or find something scandolous about his business or life? Surely this guy has something to be uncovered.

I think most of his secrets are out, he pays his staff next to nowt on zero hour contracts, he closed a warehouse in Scotland and didn't follow correct redundancy procedures because a fine is actually cheaper than paying his staff off, he bought a football club in the north east and actually told the fans he has no intention of running the team for football reasons only financial, he has raped Rangers of everything apart from their soul. These are just the things I'm interested in I imagine there are loads more.

What a yawn fest.

----------------

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6472442_f260.jpg

We aren't out of debt and I didnt realise football was about having money in the bank?

AshleyOut.com reflects on a successful start of the Ashley Out campaign. In the two weeks since its launch, our website has attracted over 120,000 visitors and 800,000 pageviews, we have backed a match boycott heeded by many (numbers reported vary from 5,000 to 20,000 with the true number probably somewhere in between) and organised protests attended by thousands of fans outside St. James’ Park. Most importantly though, we have seen a vast increase of awareness for Mike Ashley’s failed ownership of Newcastle United in the local and national media and amongst fans who were previously resigned to apathy. These fans have now hopefully found a vehicle to express their profound dissatisfaction with the situation the club finds itself in, which is essentially one of a proud sporting institution transformed into a giant advertising vehicle.

With just six days in between the home games vs Spurs and Swansea, we have not had much time to prepare a new protest, but we are pleased to announce our plans today. As before, we will back any fan who continues to boycott the game to make a stand (#BoycottSwansea). For those fans wishing to attend the Swansea game, we request them to #StandUpToAshley after 34 minutes of the game, to represent the fact that having no manager and a threadbare squad devoid of quality, yet having £34m in the bank is not an acceptable situation.

Secondly, from 12:30pm on Saturday we will target Sports Direct stores within a 20 mile radius of St. James’ Park and their flagship Oxford Street store by means of a peaceful protest. Further details regarding this protest will be released shortly but we wish to emphasise that this must be a peaceful protest and is aimed at Mike Ashley and the shareholders of Sports Direct International plc. This protest is not aimed at the innocent staff members often working with minimal employment rights on zero hours contracts and they must be respected and supported at all times. This protest will be coordinated with supporters of Rangers Football Club who will target stores in the vicinity of Ibrox.

The boycott for the Spurs game was only the start. We would like to widen the campaign at this stage to include Mike Ashley’s main interest, which is Sports Direct and affiliated companies and will shortly be launching a new section on our website dedicated to things every fan can do to ensure that Mike Ashley’s involvement becomes an ever-less profitable one for him and his companies. This new campaign will be known as #AshleyEmbargo

Onwards and upwards!

Target stores:

Sports Direct Oxford Street 275.1 miles

Sports Direct Northumberland Street 0.39 miles

Sports Direct Newcastle – Gateshead Trinity 1.13 miles

Sports Direct Newcastle – Gateshead 2.20 miles

Sports Direct Kingston Park 3.08 miles

Sports Direct Newcastle – Team Valley 3.57 miles

Sports Direct Newcastle – Silverlink 5.65 miles

Sports Direct Washington 6.29 miles

Sports Direct South Shields 7.68 miles

Sports Direct Sunderland Gateway 10.41 miles

Sports Direct Sunderland 10.59 miles

Sports Direct Durham 13.66 miles

Sports Direct Ashington 14.55 miles

Lillywhites Dalton Park LW 14.80 miles

Sports Direct Peterlee 18.86 miles

AshleyOut.com

Not Sure how well the protests will go at these stores

Looks like they're getting worried, from .cock

2-04-2015

Tickets for United's home fixture against Swansea on Saturday are available from just ten pounds

By Anthony Marshall - Newcastle United Managing Editor

Tickets for Newcastle United's Barclays Premier League home fixture against Swansea City this weekend are available from just £10.

The Swans travel to St. James' Park on Saturday (25th April), for a 3pm kick-off, and United will be looking to build on the 2-2 draw they secured in South Wales earlier in the season.

A section of Level 7 has become available, priced at just £10 for children, £19 for senior citizens and £20 for adults - an affordable way of watching top flight football - and can be purchased by clicking here .

Looks like they're getting worried, from .cock

2-04-2015

Tickets for United's home fixture against Swansea on Saturday are available from just ten pounds

By Anthony Marshall - Newcastle United Managing Editor

Tickets for Newcastle United's Barclays Premier League home fixture against Swansea City this weekend are available from just £10.

The Swans travel to St. James' Park on Saturday (25th April), for a 3pm kick-off, and United will be looking to build on the 2-2 draw they secured in South Wales earlier in the season.

A section of Level 7 has become available, priced at just £10 for children, £19 for senior citizens and £20 for adults - an affordable way of watching one team play top flight football against NUFC - and can be purchased by clicking here .

FTP.