He's lying

We've got a list from  Carr and it's true

He's lying

We don't want a cup run or Europe

He don't even pretend

Ashley Out it's plain to see

He has no place at NUFC.

:lol: that's the one

Reading the comments on the AshleyOut Facebook page, some of our fans are absolute fucking idiots. "What's the point in standing outside a shop protesting" is it really that fucking hard to grasp?

I'm a bit disappointed with the in the ground 34th minute stuff. It's just giving those fannies who were wavering before an excuse to go in.

"I stood up in the 34th minute and did my part".

Fuck that. They need to be as militant as they wer last week and keep pushing on with that.

I'm a bit disappointed with the in the ground 34th minute stuff. It's just giving those fannies who were wavering before an excuse to go in.

"I stood up in the 34th minute and did my part".

Fuck that. They need to be as militant as they wer last week and keep pushing on with that.

Large gaps in the crowd.

I've not been following things very closely, i'm probably in a minority that doesn't want us to spunk our savings while we have an amateur coaching staff. Leave the £34m where it is.

I've not been following things very closely, i'm probably in a minority that doesn't want us to spunk our savings while we have an amateur coaching staff. Leave the £34m where it is.

Eh?

You're believe in a minority that wants a good coaching staff? ???

No, I just think alot needs to be done before people get angry about not spending money, not that I think good coaches will be hired or that there will be a spending spree either way.

Fuck it though I can't be arsed to argue, I don't know how people can still be bothered to debate formations, who should be playing, who should be signed etc.  :buck2:

No, I just think alot needs to be done before people get angry about not spending money, not that I think good coaches will be hired or that there will be a spending spree either way.

f*** it though I can't be arsed to argue, I don't know how people can still be bothered to debate formations, who should be playing, who should be signed etc.  :buck2:

Summer is the big test #wait

They don't need to justify it, they don't give a s***. The c***s

They do if they're challenged on it.

They did it last year as well with the SackPardew leaflets, nothing happened.

Guest neesy111

f*** it though I can't be arsed to argue, I don't know how people can still be bothered to debate formations, who should be playing, who should be signed etc.  :buck2:

Summer is the big test #wait

Big summer ahead imho. We will know Ashley's real intentions then.

I've heard that the last 2 years.  :lol: