AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Guest chopey

Stephen Howlett ‏@Stephen_Howlett 2h2 hours ago

Played golf with bloke today who was speaking to Mike Ashley the other day. Ashley apologised for the state the club is in #nufc @nufcfans

MA says he has made big mistakes, renaming SJP was one but needed to generate revenue. Also MA said he is a bad communicator #nufc @nufcfans

Ashley said he knows nothing about football but you have to run a football club like a business @nufcfans #nufc

Ashley said the club are in a good stable position financially and it seemed like he was planning to spend a bit of money #nufc @nufcfans

Overall he came across a nice honest guy apparently. Probably lying through his back teeth though #nufc @nufcfans

Relegation would be worse for the fans than it would be for Mike Ashley. Nufc is worth less than 10% of Mike Ashley's total worth. He'd probably be mildly annoyed if Nufc got relegated. It's all so needless. If he put a little effort in like paying for a good manager, qualified coaching staff and players he could have Nufc perform reasonably well within the break even budget. The £3m he sold Santon for is chicken feed to him. He recklessly endangers the club's Premiership status for relatively low sums of money. He likes to gamble but unfortunately for us his gambles are based on what is the least he can spend and still get away with.

If we get relegated our squad for the Championship (before any purchases) would be more or less the same as the current squad minus Krul, Janmaat, Cisse, Sissoko, Tiote, De Jong and one or two others. We'll end up keeping all the players we want rid of and losing the few good players we have.

So what do we do? Just sit here and watch while Ashley milks the club for all it's worth while watching turgid, non-competitive 'football' on the pitch?

No ta.

I cancelled my season ticket last season 3 days after they sold Cabaye when it became obvious he wasn't going to be replaced. Mike Ashley gets no more money from me.

I think a relegation for NUFC will hurt people from Newcastle a lot more than it will hurt Mike Ashley.

Played golf with bloke today who was speaking to Mike Ashley the other day. Ashley apologised for the state the club is in #nufc @nufcfans

MA says he has made big mistakes, renaming SJP was one but needed to generate revenue. Also MA said he is a bad communicator #nufc @nufcfans

Ashley said he knows nothing about football but you have to run a football club like a business @nufcfans #nufc

Ashley said the club are in a good stable position financially and it seemed like he was planning to spend a bit of money #nufc @nufcfans

Overall he came across a nice honest guy apparently. Probably lying through his back teeth though #nufc @nufcfans

If he even said that, he said all the same stuff when he got us relegated. What happened after last seasons awful 2nd half? No lessons were learned then and no lesson was learned in January when we sold/loaned players out and brought no one in.

Thats a fucking lie, there isn't a golf cart powerful enough to carry his lard arse.

Tbh, even if he were to u-turn and invest in the club properly and have us compete for trophies/Europe etc I would still want him gone ASAP. Get that fucking sports direct shit out and off our stadium, I just cannot stand it, it breaks my heart. Even at the training ground man!

It's just SD everywhere you look at this club and as a 'football purist' it enrages me to see our beautiful club/history mocked by this commercial graffiti. This is football, fuck off with advertisement somewhere else.