AshleyOut.com

TK-421

One other possible by-product of the SackPardew campaign - keeping Carver as permanent boss. If Ashley is the sort of c*** to do things to spite the fans (and let's face it, we have plenty of evidence to suggest he is), then what's to say he didn't decide to respond to the people who 'forced' Pardew out, than to appoint his right hand man, the guy who got so p*ssed off at the campaign he offered them out for being disloyal and disruptive to the team? It's pretty hard to think of a worse way things could have gone for  NUFC in getting rid of Pardew, if this is indeed Ashley's modus operandi. Is that still a victory for SackPardew if Carver doesn't manage to pick up a single point between now and the end of the season? Or is this the real aim of AshleyOut.com, given how many seem to think relegation is the only thing that will get rid of the fat man?

If anything Carver's appointment has thoroughly vindicated the SackPardew campaign. The argument was put before by Pardew apologists "what if we get someone even worse?" Now we have seen that tactic can only backfire on Ashley so that's one more layer of deception ripped from his defences.

Anyone who was waiting for a Carver like appointment before fully believing Ashley was a git, was let's say, not exactly the brightest bulb in the first place.

The only way SackPardew would have been vindicated was if the next manager was a success. Otherwise it would have been called AshleyOut from the outset.

Like I said, one more layer of deception ripped from Ashley's defences. It seems like we both agree on this yet you seem to find this a problem.

And for all those advocating a strategy based on devaluing the club as fast as possible, whose ugly mug would be first in line to buy NUFC at a knock down price should it come to that? Freddy 'I'll buy that for a dollar' Shepherd, that's who. And whatever ill-will there is between them from the original sale, Ashley would f***ing do it, wouldn't he? As a parting 'f*** you' to everyone.

The only strategy with any hope of success is to actually ensure NUFC rises in value, or at the very least stays in the PL until the TV deal kicks in. That's the only way Ashley is going to see a profit from a sale.

Then he'll be raking in the TV money why would he be selling? Again the worst thing that could happen is another mike ashley. Yes us going totally bust would be an improvement.

Ashley was always the more important one but saying we shouldn't try and get rid of a manager because they could get someone worse is pretty flawed logic, you shouldn't treat your lung cancer because you'll only get brain cancer next?

Getting rid of a bad manager so you get someone better is good logic. Getting rid of a bad manager when you know the owner won't replace him with a better one, is bad logic. Getting rid of a bad manager in a way that actually boosted his profile and made us look like fickle mugs, and then calling the inevitable replacement with an even worse manager, well, you can't even really call that the product of any kind of logical thought, can you? Hence my trepidation at what they have planned for 'AshleyOut'.

Ashley was always the more important one but saying we shouldn't try and get rid of a manager because they could get someone worse is pretty flawed logic, you shouldn't treat your lung cancer because you'll only get brain cancer next?

Getting rid of a bad manager so you get someone better is good logic. Getting rid of a bad manager when you know the owner won't replace him with a better one, is bad logic. Getting rid of a bad manager in a way that actually boosted his profile and made us look like fickle mugs, and then calling the inevitable replacement with an even worse manager, well, you can't even really call that the product of any kind of logical thought, can you? Hence my trepidation at what they have planned for 'AshleyOut'.

sounds like you have an inside track  :p :lol: :lol:

Give me the uncertainty of a string of bad managers over 8 years of one awful manager any day. As I've stated I think going down to championship may be the only thing that gets Ashley to sell anyway so it's win win anyway. Sticking with pardew for fear of whats next is the logic of a battered wife.

Holy crap. Kill it. Kill it with fire. The Sack Pardew campaign only succeeded in making us look fickle. It actually made Pardew look unfairly targeted for abuse, since every man and his dog knew Ashley was the root cause of all our ills. It also bizarrely ended up making Pardew (and even Ashley in some ways) look like honourable men. Even in victory, it has somehow ended up making Pardew look like a half decent coach, and has ensured that every time Palace win, the world is reminded of the fact he walked out on us. It also added yet another chapter in the whole NUFC is a circus meme when Carver got so p*ssed off with it he actually offered us out. And worse than any of that, it has lumbered us with Carver, who is evidently an even worse manager. On this record of success, any right thinking fan who wants Ashely out won't want these jokers anywhere near the campaign - lest we end up with Ashley taking over Sunderland and wining the cup, with NUFC being sold to Doug Ellis.

:lol: That's a pile of steaming turd.

:laugh:

Someone on the stairs on the way out of SoS yesterday says "it wouldn't have happened if Pardew was still here." Couldn't help myself and said "Aye, it would've been 3-0."

Some of our fans man.

http://www.geektrench.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Bernard-Black.jpg

Pardew needed to go. No one thought he would miraculously change his stance and employ someone great. People had thought of that. He was performing poorly and in an 8 year contract with no fear of consequence. He's now gone. Where  the issue? Look up fickle. These people were consistent with their views and who gives a fuck what any other fan of any other club thinks? Sick of this piss poor attitude. These people are trying to enact change but because you slap black and white stripes on it and call it newcastle united it's called poor logic to go against anything to do with it. What good did pardew do? Or kinnear? Or carver? Or llambias or Ashley? Nothing. So why kick off about it?

I didn't get behind the SackPardew campaign, due to my own opinions on the matter and the manner that protests were carried out.

Personally I do not care who owns my club, who stands in the dugout, whether we play in League 1 or the Conference North - I'll still attend games to support my team.

It's a bit like boo'ing at half time when it's 0-0 against the lesser teams, personally do not understand it at all.

Completely agree that Ashley (and his group of friends/directors) is the problem with our club and I'm 100% behind getting rid of him.

However, I don't believe standing in the ground boo'ing for 90 minutes or simply not turning up has any effect on the man and only results in demotivating the players.

That being said, our atmosphere is awful at the moment and needs improving.

I'm not saying "do nothing", definitely not, but the protests should be kept away from the field of play and in a way that would truly get effect.

Good job the players aren't demotivated, isn't it.  :lol:

One other possible by-product of the SackPardew campaign - keeping Carver as permanent boss. If Ashley is the sort of c*** to do things to spite the fans (and let's face it, we have plenty of evidence to suggest he is), then what's to say he didn't decide to respond to the people who 'forced' Pardew out, than to appoint his right hand man, the guy who got so p*ssed off at the campaign he offered them out for being disloyal and disruptive to the team? It's pretty hard to think of a worse way things could have gone for  NUFC in getting rid of Pardew, if this is indeed Ashley's modus operandi. Is that still a victory for SackPardew if Carver doesn't manage to pick up a single point between now and the end of the season? Or is this the real aim of AshleyOut.com, given how many seem to think relegation is the only thing that will get rid of the fat man?

If anything Carver's appointment has thoroughly vindicated the SackPardew campaign. The argument was put before by Pardew apologists "what if we get someone even worse?" Now we have seen that tactic can only backfire on Ashley so that's one more layer of deception ripped from his defences.

Anyone who was waiting for a Carver like appointment before fully believing Ashley was a git, was let's say, not exactly the brightest bulb in the first place.

The only way SackPardew would have been vindicated was if the next manager was a success. Otherwise it would have been called AshleyOut from the outset.

Like I said, one more layer of deception ripped from Ashley's defences. It seems like we both agree on this yet you seem to find this a problem.

Not at all. I'm of the opinion Ashley's true nature was revealed long ago, long before Pardew's reign, and is now well known and understood by both the fans and the media. You'll have a hard time finding anyone who still believes he's trying to do anything with NUFC except make money. There's nothing left to expose. Under Ashley, NUFC is a selling club with zero ambition. If AshleyOut is going to play this like they're revealing some kind of deception to the world, well, they're only going to make themselves look ridiculous.

Holy crap. Kill it. Kill it with fire. The Sack Pardew campaign only succeeded in making us look fickle. It actually made Pardew look unfairly targeted for abuse, since every man and his dog knew Ashley was the root cause of all our ills. It also bizarrely ended up making Pardew (and even Ashley in some ways) look like honourable men. Even in victory, it has somehow ended up making Pardew look like a half decent coach, and has ensured that every time Palace win, the world is reminded of the fact he walked out on us. It also added yet another chapter in the whole NUFC is a circus meme when Carver got so p*ssed off with it he actually offered us out. And worse than any of that, it has lumbered us with Carver, who is evidently an even worse manager. On this record of success, any right thinking fan who wants Ashely out won't want these jokers anywhere near the campaign - lest we end up with Ashley taking over Sunderland and wining the cup, with NUFC being sold to Doug Ellis.

:lol: That's a pile of steaming turd.

Which part? It's been a full two minutes since the whole 'Pardew was forced out of Newcastle and is now proving them wrong' meme has been trotted out on TV yet again, so I assume you're not taking issue with that part. Last I looked Carver was still in his job and we were still licking our wounds over a 5th derby defeat, so I doubt it's that part.

Not at all. I'm of the opinion Ashley's true nature was revealed long ago, long before Pardew's reign, and is now well known and understood by both the fans and the media. You'll have a hard time finding anyone who still believes he's trying to do anything with NUFC except make money. There's nothing left to expose. Under Ashley, NUFC is a selling club with zero ambition. If AshleyOut is going to play this like they're revealing some kind of deception to the world, well, they're only going to make themselves look ridiculous.

:lol: You're missing the point, either deliberately or due to some pretty serious mental deficiencies.

The press in this country appear to need to be spoonfed with this stuff if the SP campaign is anything to go by. 

There's that and there's putting pressure on a notoriously flaky owner who has a strop every time this sort of thing happens.  It hasn't happened for too long, and it's never been organised or focussed enough.  It's a tall order but this approach will give us the best chance of raising awareness, exposure and pressure.

The fans just need to get behind it and be prepared for a long ride that involves a bit of personal sacrifice rather than find fault with it.  And then "hope for the best".  Only this is a different sort of "hoping for the best", we're still at the will of a billionaire arsehole but this time we're actually trying to do something about it.

basically it seems 'ashley is awful we should support him to the hilt' seems to be your point

Other than point out some pretty obvious facts on here to counter the bizarro logic that destroying the club to the point of it ceasing to exist is somehow an option, I'm not aware of a single thing I've done to support Ashley.

1. We look daft to clubs who don't give a shit.

2. Pardew left for a club who hired him on sentimental grounds and done his usual trick of looking alright for abut and therefore any criticisms/action sack pardew made are wrong.

3. Now they are targeting the person I believe is responsible I'm going to kick off anyway.

Derp to the power derp.

Being lumbered with a shit Carver is so obviously not argument we should have backed shit Pardew. Couldn't give a shit how Pardew is doing at Palace, handily there's now a website to point people towards if they want to know what his awful record was in his last 2 and a half years here.

:lol: You're missing the point, either deliberately or due to some pretty serious mental deficiencies.

The press in this country appear to need to be spoonfed with this stuff if the SP campaign is anything to go by. 

There's that and there's putting pressure on a notoriously flaky owner who has a strop every time this sort of thing happens.  It hasn't happened for too long, and it's never been organised or focussed enough.  It's a tall order but this approach will give us the best chance of raising awareness, exposure and pressure.

The fans just need to get behind it and be prepared for a long ride that involves a bit of personal sacrifice rather than find fault with it.  And then "hope for the best".  Only this is a different sort of "hoping for the best", we're still at the will of a billionaire arsehole but this time we're actually trying to do something about it.

Are you sure? It's a long long time I saw any piece in the press that portrayed Ashley in a way that any NUFC fan would take issue with. The best I suppose you could do is find some arguing that he's put the club on a sound financial footing. If that's the so called 'deception' that this AshleyOut campaign aims to bust, then they're deluded.

basically it seems 'ashley is awful we should support him to the hilt' seems to be your point

Other than point out some pretty obvious facts on here to counter the bizarro logic that destroying the club to the point of it ceasing to exist is somehow an option, I'm not aware of a single thing I've done to support Ashley.

wait not attending games and trying to get media attention on our plight is both pointless and ineffectual and destroying the club to the point of ceasing to exist at the same time? All this fear that something worse could come along, look around you, the club has ceased to exist, it's soul has been ripped apart, the worst thing has happened. Worst case scenario we have to start again from scratch if the club went totally under, but at least we may be able to rebuild it with some level of fan ownership and input. You're like someone trapped on a sinking ship refusing to get on a lifeboat in case that sinks  :lol:

Regarding the nuclear option - it's a minor point, but if we do go bankrupt and form a newco, the mackems will never ever let us forget it. I see Celtic fans doing it to Rangers every day, it's just another thing opposing fans can use against you. Pretty annoying when you also know it might take 10 years for any such newco to even get back to the PL, depending on where they choose to let us re-enter the pyramid.

Are you sure? It's a long long time I saw any piece in the press that portrayed Ashley in a way that any NUFC fan would take issue with. The best I suppose you could do is find some arguing that he's put the club on a sound financial footing. If that's the so called 'deception' that this AshleyOut campaign aims to bust, then they're deluded.

Read the website, there is more there than usually gets reported.  A lot of media outlets have reported negatively on him in the past but during the SP campaign this was absolutely all over the press.  It's not just about raising awareness anyway, it's about exerting pressure and elevating apathy.  There is nothing to dislike here.

what and rolling over at every derby isn't something they will use against us? If we had our own fan owned club rising back up through the ranks that i could get involved with and help I'm sure i'd be quaking in my boots at their taunts  :lol: