QPR 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 16/05/15 - Post-match reaction from page 23

Dave

I've stopped watching we really are a shambles and I think we're going down, we'be got no fight anywhere in the club. We roll over and take whatever comes out way.

Guest strongbow69

fuck newcastle and fuck talksport aswell, "qpr and rangers fans have something in common , they,re good at writing on bedsheets" mick lowes I think. Have a heart attack you fat cunt  :rant:

How are we still so naive when going forward? :lol:

What are the odds of Raylor and Colback starting the next game again? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why's that not going back to the keeper?

Says it all - three consecutive posts: How? What? Why?

fuck newcastle and fuck talksport aswell, "qpr and rangers fans have something in common , they,re good at writing on bedsheets" mick lowes I think. Have a heart attack you fat cunt  :rant:

Bedsheets are Lowes' clothes tbf.

I've stopped watching we really are a shambles and I think we're going down, we'be got no fight anywhere in the club. We roll over and take whatever comes out way.

Know I'm preaching to the converted but this really does come from the top. There's no ambition, and it filters down everywhere.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

I had a feeling this would drag on to the last day against West Ham. Our fate is definitely in Hull's/Man. Utd hands.