Copa America 2015

Neil

Best thing about Brazil losing is they go down in a storm of flames and salty tears. It's superb.

:lol: Definitely the least sore losers of the better footballing nations in SA football without being biased.

Good lad Neymar, go home and have a rest. We need you fresh come August.

:lol:

Last time he played for you some fucker almost broke his spine, I really want him far from the Brazilian team, he seems to be a magnet for kicks and trouble when he stars for you lot :lol:

Best thing about Brazil losing is they go down in a storm of flames and salty tears. It's superb.

:lol: Definitely the least sore losers of the better footballing nations in SA football without being biased.

Last night - red card and scraps

World Cup 14 - tears aplenty

World Cup 10 - red card and scraps

Lovely scenes.

Can't think of any more perfect "storm of flames" than the 7-1 tbh :lol:

That was because Willian only came on after 69 minutes.

:thup: Would've won otherwise.

Last night - red card and scraps

World Cup 14 - tears aplenty

World Cup 10 - red card and scraps

Lovely scenes.

Calm down eh, scraps :lol: Neymars got a red but how about Murillo? Neymars shot came right after the whistle, unnecessary sure, but was he aiming it at Armero, no way. I'm not defending his headbutt, but I think most players not named Lionel would've done the same in that situation. Bacca was the one that aggravated it all.

Good lad Neymar, go home and have a rest. We need you fresh come August.

:lol:

Last time he played for you some f***er almost broke his spine, I really want him far from the Brazilian team, he seems to be a magnet for kicks and trouble when he stars for you lot :lol:

Well I wish Spanish court would stop going after him. Every time that pops up in the media he plays horrible.

Brazilians are c***s like. Surely you cant deny that?

Oh no doubt (biggest problem with our country is the people, bunch of corrupt cunts) and on an individual sport level we have those that snap just like any other country. But I'm not having that we're worse than the Argies, Uruguayans or Colombians for that matter. Brazil has tears like women and not anger like the others when we lose.

Amorebieta sent off for Venezuela v Peru. Looked really really harsh, didn't look like a deliberate stamp at all. Good for Brazil this. I mean in this group you really want to finish 2nd and play either Bolivia, Ecuador or Mexico B.

Ref now giving yellow for every foul committed by a peruvian player. Ridiculous referees in this tournament. Seriously. Bunch of amateurs.

can't get on board with the Neymar hate at all.

Me neither really, great player to watch. Some juvenile aura about him which gives the impression he doesn't take him self too seriously and just likes to play football. Also seemed to recall him having no grudges towards the Colombian who almost broke his spine in the WC no?

Me neither really, great player to watch. Some juvenile aura about him which gives the impression he doesn't take him self too seriously and just likes to play football. Also seemed to recall him having no grudges towards the Colombian who almost broke his spine in the WC no?

He's great off the pitch, could definitely see why people hate him on the pitch though. He's getting better with less diving and so on, but he still loses his head sometimes and does stuff that a lot of people don't like.

:lol: The guy that sent him off and gave him a yellow for nothing has a history of shameful performances. Once he was even hit by a player and another time he let a player play for 5 minutes extra after getting his second because he hadn't realized it was the guys second yellow card. Then he sent him off :lol:

I like him a lot more for Brazil than for Barca. He fits in with the cuntish behaviour of a lot of the Barca team when he is there. Not that he's a saint with Brazil but he doesn't annoy me as much there