Copa America 2015

Neil

Every game of this will be streamed in HD on youtube btw

all official like?  that's class...seems like a good move for sponsors really if you think about it

Aye, a lot of South American football is shown that way.

Dani Alves called up instead of Danilo who has been injured. Will put some pressure on Fabinho now to perform, because Dani is in some form, and if Fabinho doesn't impress against Peru I can see him losing his spot immediately.

Think Brazil will be starting

Jefferson

Fabinho DavidLuiz Mirana FilipeLuis

Elias  Fernandinho

Willian          Coutinho      Neymar

Tardelli/Firmino

Not horrible but not good either. Should probably be happy reaching semi's based on the midfield we have.

Dani Alves called up instead of Danilo who has been injured. Will put some pressure on Fabinho now to perform, because Dani is in some form, and if Fabinho doesn't impress against Peru I can see him losing his spot immediately.

Jefferson

Elias  Fernandinho

Tardelli/Firmino

Not horrible but not good either. Should probably be happy reaching semi's based on the midfield we have.

For Brazilian standards, that's not good at all imho. Tardelli and Firmino upfront? Dat midfield too... Defence looks good, though, even taking into account you're missing the likes of Silva or Marcelo. It's probably your strongest line.

I saw that Rafinha is on the standby list. Given the season he's had, he has no business being near the Brazilian team.

God I wish we were in this.

You really should, scrap that Gold Cup farce.

I hope the Centenario Copa América goes ahead.

:lol: The fucking Gold Cup.

I would love it if we just had one massive America tourney. :drool:

God I wish we were in this.

You really should, scrap that Gold Cup farce.

I hope the Centenario Copa América goes ahead.

:lol: The f***ing Gold Cup.

I would love it if we just had one massive America tourney. :drool:

Yeah, that would be  :fwap: tastic.

I get it, though.

Flip knows he don't want none. :yao:

I don't like the centenario because it's a year after this one, what's the prestige in winning any of them then?

Jefferson

Elias  Fernandinho

Tardelli/Firmino

For Brazilian standards, that's not good at all imho. Tardelli and Firmino upfront? Dat midfield too... Defence looks good, though, even taking into account you're missing the likes of Silva or Marcelo. It's probably your strongest line.

I saw that Rafinha is on the standby list. Given the season he's had, he has no business being near the Brazilian team.

Would still beat Spain 3-0 ;)

Also VI it's probably Neymar up front switching with either Tardelli/Firmino. Definitely our weakest spot, but for all the shit Dunga gets he's once again building a team playing above their abilities. I don't like Elias, but without Luiz Gustavo there's not much we could do at the moment. I personally think Fernandinho is great as long as refs are lenient  (:lol:) towards him, he's what made Yaya become that Yaya of 13/14.

But yeah, we have no defensive midfielder and no real goal threat if Neymar gets injured. Willian does play far above his Chelsea level whenever he plays for Brazil, and I can only wish for Mourinho to see that and stop giving Oscar playing time when Willian is clearly a better player when he doesn't have to cover for a right back.

I get it, though.

Flip knows he don't want none. :yao:

I don't like the centenario because it's a year after this one, what's the prestige in winning any of them then?

:lol: Not something you'll have to worry about, tbh.

It's absurd  :lol: Where have the Brazilian strikers gone? (Apart from Spain in Costa's case)

Exactly where the motherfucker has gone. Actually think it all started with too many good strikers causing youth players to change their positions in order to get to play for clubs. So we have an inflation of defenders while no strikers.

In Brazil you do tests to get into clubs at a young age so everyone seeking started seeking as defenders or something else as they expected there to be a better chance because competition as a striker was too fierce. Guess everyone thought the same and no strikers have developed.