The Coaching Staff

NUFC

As usual coaches are probably there they just havnt been announced. Certainly sounds from cathro's comments he's been appointed. Typical shambles

Nah, I reckon McClaren has got the job of "everything". He's kit man too

I just saw the training pics on Facebook and hopes Cathro had been announced. It does seem an utter shambles that pre-season has started and we don't even have the entire back room in place.

As usual coaches are probably there they just havnt been announced. Certainly sounds from cathro's comments he's been appointed. Typical shambles

Nah, I reckon McClaren has got the job of "everything". He's kit man too

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"How do you lads like your brew?"

:lol: I'm not sure I've ever seen a club so oblivious to the fact that its fans are its lifeblood. Can you imagine being in their media department, having to keep coming up with total crap content while saying nothing about anything anybody's actually interested in?

:lol: I'm not sure I've ever seen a club so oblivious to the fact that its fans are its lifeblood. Can you imagine being in their media department, having to keep coming up with total crap content while saying nothing about anything anybody's actually interested in?

It's genuinely a farce.

I look at the way other clubs interact with its fans and weep. It's blatantly obvious that we are nothing more than a necessary hinderence to the club. No wonder people are abandoning in droves.

They actually expect fans to lay out their hard-earned on buying/renewing season tickets as well. For what exactly? More of the same shite we've produced for the past 3 years only with an even smaller squad? Took them 6 months to finally land a pretty average manager that they embarrassingly chased around and they can't even confirm his coaching staff prior to pre-season training, never mind sign players we desperately need. But aye, please renew your ticket anyway.

They actually expect fans to lay out their hard-earned on buying/renewing season tickets as well. For what exactly? More of the same s**** we've produced for the past 3 years only with an even smaller squad? Took them 6 months to finally land a pretty average manager that they embarrassingly chased around and they can't even confirm his coaching staff prior to pre-season training, never mind sign players we desperately need. But aye, please renew your ticket anyway.

Exactly this. How can people not see this shit for what it is, still? I'm guessing this always will be as long was we stay in the Sky League. Really man? And some daft cunts will continue to do this? :lol: