The Coaching Staff

NUFC

Guest GoonerAlexis

Steve McDandelion needs that barnet gone I agree.

More like this?

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1817220.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Alan-Pardew-celebrates-their-late-winning-goal.jpg

Still so happy Pardew's gone.

That pic above still made me cringe when it was posted.

Still takes me a split sec to remember he's gone, and then I can exhale.

Guest GoonerAlexis

Surely John Carver can't make anyone mad

To quote someone else:-

Love Carver like.

You know how the Nazi's liked their aryans to be blone haired and blue eyes? Well if there was a Geordie "ideal", it would be Carver.

I'm honestly going to enjoy this season so much, just by virtue of not seeing him or Carver on the side line.

So fortunate Crystal Palace came in and began the destruction of that whole setup. Feel sorry for them though. They are in for some dark days.

Guest GoonerAlexis

Those guys were all just there to tell Pardew how good he was. Pathetic setup.

What about this guy in 2015?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/24/22/2909D11700000578-0-Newcastle_manager_John_Carver_leads_the_celebrations_as_he_runs_-a-23_1432503973951.jpg

Guest GoonerAlexis

Thats the still of the clip where he was hilariously ignored.

Doesn't change the fact that the 'best coach in the premier league' managed an actual club for 6 months and there was no chance of him being sacked

Those guys were all just there to tell Pardew how good he was. Pathetic setup.

What about this guy in 2015?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/24/22/2909D11700000578-0-Newcastle_manager_John_Carver_leads_the_celebrations_as_he_runs_-a-23_1432503973951.jpg

:lol: Janmaat's face there. "You're not going to high-five that fucking mongo surely!?"

The desperation in Carver's face man  :lol:

Such an embarrassment.

Never seen someone so ill suited for management.

Couldn't even present himself the right way. Looks like a fan in that picture and he's supposed to be leading the team!

Doesn't change the fact that the 'best coach in the premier league' managed an actual club for 6 months and there was no chance of him being sacked

He was sacked.

Guest GoonerAlexis

He was sacked.

After 6 months, not before. Made the whole club a laughing stock (No Offence) for that period and wasn't sacked despite serious threats of relegation

He was sacked.

After 6 months, not before. Made the whole club a laughing stock (No Offence) for that period and wasn't sacked despite serious threats of relegation

No shit. So what's your point?

Guest GoonerAlexis

He was sacked.

No s***. So what's your point?

That Carver managed the club and Pardew was better and still good enough for the Premier League

Guest antz1uk

He was sacked.

That Carver managed the club and Pardew was better and still good enough for the Premier League

go spend the next few days reading the pardew thread and then come back and tell us he's premier league standard

He was sacked.

Of course he is/was better than Carver, don't think you'll find anyone here who doesn't think that. But Pardew is still shite and a cunt of the highest order.