The Coaching Staff

NUFC

Really pleased that Cathro was kept on, has a great reputation and says it all that he was the only one of the coaching staff that was kept on by Rafa, he must have something about him.

Guest neesy111

Is Dr Death still here?

He retired apparently.

http://i.imgur.com/QuoKq5V.png

(I assume you're on about him)

ya wtf nees [emoji38]

Derek wright is no doctor.  Our club doctor retired.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I think Neesy is referring to Dr. Paul Catterson as it was claimed after the Mitrovic head injury that he was leaving the club at the end of the season. However, he's been pictured doing the medicals for Ritchie and Gayle so was probably bollocks. He's also nowhere near retirement age.

Is Dr Death still here?

He retired apparently.

Licking his lips at the prospect of getting his hacksaw on Ritchie. Most likely he'll set up a bear trap with some haggis in. Job done - unless Dekka goes for it himself.

Is Dr Death still here?

He retired apparently.

Licking his lips at the prospect of getting his hacksaw on Ritchie. Most likely he'll set up a bear trap with some haggis in. Job done - unless Dekka goes for it himself.

Don't think he has a hacksaw - just a chisel.

• 4 months later...

Anyone think Rafa will look to freshen up and strengthen the coaching teams at under 23 and academy level at the end of the season if we go up?

It's good that he's giving the current staff a chance, but years of under investment surely leave a few opportunities for recruitment? I could see him making a similar move to when he brought in Rodolfo Borrell from Barca's academy at Liverpool.

Really excited to see what Rafa does and I've got 100% confidence he'll do what's needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reckon the academy needs changing from the top, starting with Joe Joyce, he's the academy director and should be responsible for the lack of players progressing from our academy to first team, he has been at the club since 2006 and I think the academy needs a shakeup as its obviously not working as the u18s are getting beat every week.

Let's just hope that recent disclosures/allegations about abuse within football club academies/centres of excellence doesn't include NUFC...not sure if it's rational but the thought of it happening at our club, turns my stomach/makes it feel even worse;  as if it's in our name/creates guilt by association.

Guest alijmitchell

Mate of mine who is a Hearts fan is saying there's rumours Cathro might go to manage them as Robbie Nielson goes to MK Dons. I think its unlikely personally.