The Coaching Staff

NUFC

Incredible to think that we only had Stone, Carver and Woodman before. Absolute fucking insanity.

It just beggars belief.

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Lastsupper.jpg

:lol: Gets me every time, this pic

Incredible to think that we only had Stone, Carver and Woodman before. Absolute f***ing insanity.

It just beggars belief.

[emoji38] Gets me every time, this pic

If Andy Woodman was food, he would definitely be egg and beans, so it's quite fitting in a way.

Where the hell do the Chronicle find their journalists from man. This Waugh seems a Ryder mark II.

'And, though his surname may be an anagram of Vurnon Anita, no he is not a relative of United's Dutch midfielder.'

Most pointless filler paragraph ever. :lol:

You have got be fucking joking. If that's not the work-experience-kid's efforts--actually, even if it is, it will have passed before an editor--then it stretches the concept of a professional 'wordsmith' beyond the point of usefulness.

Incredible to think that we only had Stone, Carver and Woodman before. Absolute f***ing insanity.

It just beggars belief.

[emoji38] Gets me every time, this pic

If Andy Woodman was food, he would definitely be egg and beans, so it's quite fitting in a way.

:lol: Stone's face, though. "Yeah, eat it up."

Where the hell do the Chronicle find their journalists from man. This Waugh seems a Ryder mark II.

'And, though his surname may be an anagram of Vurnon Anita, no he is not a relative of United's Dutch midfielder.'

:lol:

This is further up the piece:

'Now, just a day after Pecchia’s departure was confirmed, Newcastle have confirmed that Benitez has brought in Anita.'

Maybe he was genuinely confused for a bit and thought he'd help others out.

That's one of the worst things I've ever read. Amazing what passes for journalism these days.

The change is amazing. Pardew walks out and McClaren spends three months deciding if he wants to come.

Pecchia leaves and Benitez picks up the phone and a replacement is sorted the next day.

I guess the answer is easier depending on who asks the question "Would you like to work with me?"

Guest elbee909

"And though 'The Chronicle' is spelled similarly to 'The Chronic', Dr. Dre isn't on the writing staff."

• 4 weeks later...
Guest firetotheworks

"And though 'The Chronicle' is spelled similarly to 'The Chronic', Dr. Dre isn't on the writing staff."

Fucking hell. :lol: :lol:

I see Sammy Lee has left Southampton. Maybe Rafa will go for him?

I couldn't stand that.

If he joins I bet he says something like this.

"I am delighted to join Newcastle United Football Club.  When Rafa called me and asked me if I'd like to join him at Newcastle United Football Club I though how could I turn down the chance to work with Rafa at Newcastle United Football Club. Newcastle United Football Club has a proud history,  Newcastle United Football Club has passionate fans, Newcastle United Football Club is Newcastle United Football Club need I say more "