The Coaching Staff

NUFC

Guest Howaythetoon

Under SMC from what I gathered Cathro was a bit part coach and was massively underwhelmed as he joined thinking he was going to get a major role. When SMC was sacked, club officials were quick to make sure Cathro stayed over others and when Rafa joined he was only too happy to keep him on. Good luck to the guy and hopefully he will make a very good manager as he appears to be a very good coach. That said, to be a top manager you need to be able to man manage people and that's not easy. Trust me, I run a business where the majority of people are either family or friends and managing them can be tough.

• 2 weeks later...

Man. Cathro's youthfulness and lack of playing career really rubs some people up the wrong way. :lol: I've no strong feelings towards the man either way but I hope he has a successful career just to piss those people off.

young coach full of progressive football ideas from abroad doesn't have an instant impact at scottish sack of shit club, who could have predicted that?

They're not shit like, that's not why they've got a new manager. Makes it tougher for him coming in.

young coach full of progressive football ideas from abroad doesn't have an instant impact at scottish sack of shit club, who could have predicted that?

They're not shit like, that's not why they've got a new manager. Makes it tougher for him coming in.

i meant sack of shit in the grand scheme of things, 'cause they've been decent in scotland recently doesn't mean they're likely to be that receptive to forrin ideas

probably sit looking at cathro like pigs in a ditch looking up a spaceship

http://www.football365.com/news/scottish-football-losing-its-sht-over-a-laptop-guru

Missed this at the time. This clip is great. :lol:

Some effort by whoever that bloke is to make Chris Sutton look the sensible one in a conversation.

That's incredible. :lol:

I actually like Chris Sutton now after watching that. Wound him up something rotten. :lol:

Well played Sutton.

How so? :lol: Few weeks back he was attacking Swansea for employing Bradley ahead of Giggs!