The Coaching Staff

NUFC

Mate of mine who is a Hearts fan is saying there's rumours Cathro might go to manage them as Robbie Nielson goes to MK Dons. I think its unlikely personally.

He worked with Craig Levein (currently director at Hearts) at Dundee. Levein was the one to give him his first coaching job actually

Let's just hope that recent disclosures/allegations about abuse within football club academies/centres of excellence doesn't include NUFC...not sure if it's rational but the thought of it happening at our club, turns my stomach/makes it feel even worse;  as if it's in our name/creates guilt by association.

Eh? We were one of the first clubs named.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/24/george-ormond

Mate of mine who is a Hearts fan is saying there's rumours Cathro might go to manage them as Robbie Nielson goes to MK Dons. I think its unlikely personally.

He does want to be a manager in his own right so can see it happening

Let's just hope that recent disclosures/allegations about abuse within football club academies/centres of excellence doesn't include NUFC...not sure if it's rational but the thought of it happening at our club, turns my stomach/makes it feel even worse;  as if it's in our name/creates guilt by association.

Eh? We were one of the first clubs named.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/24/george-ormond

That article came out the day after my post.

Was looking to see how Pecchia was getting on but they're top of serie B :(

Why the :( ?

Well I'm happy he's doing well but from a purely selfish point of view I was kinda hoping they were struggling so he could replace Cathro again should he leave.